Long lost

Long lost

A Story by Sophia Adams 007
"

Just an idea.

"
"Hey do you know you can't feel your tongue when you smile." He smiled awkwardly. "Look at that pretty smile! It suits you!!" She chuckled. He smiled at her.
Less than friends more than acquaintances that's what they were. A relationship too pure to ruin with a label, Nothing could possibly meddle with it, It was special. 
WAS. 
He sat alone on the park bench. He was blankly staring at the ground. Her words replayed in his mind. "I may not be someone special in your life, but I can sure take care of that smile of yours!" And as he thought, her memories faded from his eyes and fell onto his cheeks.
He always wondered why she wished for his smile. Why his sadness affected her so much. And that was a question unanswered, for she had left him forever. 

© 2024 Sophia Adams 007


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah...that game of romance. It was always so tricky and rife with potholes, frivolous cupids, and drunken fate. How does it ever work out? I'll never know, and I've been here for a long time. Nice writing.

Posted 2 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 28, 2022
Last Updated on February 4, 2024

Author

Sophia Adams 007
Sophia Adams 007

Mumbai, India



About
If anything you find doesn't make sense, I thank you for wasting your time. more..

Writing