A Recipe

A Recipe

A Stage Play by Sorenel Rain
"

This is my recipe, please enjoy this work! ^_^ Warning: This could put you in jail, and please don't let children try this at home. Have fun!

"

This is a recipe for chaos:

Making a recipe for chaos is easy; just find a large body of people and proceed with the following.

What you need:

  • 100 squirrels with a full dose of caffeine in their systems
  • A mob of people, preferably somewhere with a bunch of people in one place, for easier panic.
  • A crazy person with a chain saw, or a schizophrenic.
  • A lion.
  • A pissed off women with her period, with no access to Midol, and her uncaring, cheating boyfriend.
  • A little girl looking for her mommy, with a bloody teddy bear under her arm.
  • A giant spider.
  • A blind person swinging an axe.
  • Over an intercom, tell the people the building is going to be set on fire, and they’ll all slowly burn to death.
  • A bleeding AIDs person.
  • Black plague rats.

 

And there you go! You have the perfect recipe for mass chaos! Please enjoy and make sure you don’t get trapped in your own recipe. This is for the pain of others, when you have nothing to do on those boring Friday nights.

© 2009 Sorenel Rain


Author's Note

Sorenel Rain
Yes I am messed up...This was for Creative Writing! ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Reviews

For creative writing, huh....? :P Wow...I can only imagine your teacher's poor face. Erm...it was certainly........creative? A wee bit on the masochistic side....heh.... :-S Great job on using the imagination!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 26, 2009

Author

Sorenel Rain
Sorenel Rain

Wyoming, RI



About
I'm very crazy, an odd ball of sorts. I love writing, its the perfect way to vent, or say what your thinking without having to censor anything. I write stories, and poems, if I don't write every week .. more..

Writing