Beautiful Being

Beautiful Being

A Poem by Jade
"

Really rough draft. I plan on editing and adding more

"
It is beautiful. So amazing how the tears flow from your eyes. The way you grasp the pillows as if they had done the deed. In your great terror of loneliness.
It is so lovely. When you you have lost your pride. As if allowing your heart to grow bitter and dead. The suffering is a symphony.
How incredible you are. To be so hollow and lifeless. Grown out of your childish ways. And come back to this reality. The sweet dream is over.
And isn't it so gorgeous how the light hits your lifeless face. The face of a a soul without cause. So mesmerizing it is....
to only be human.

© 2013 Jade


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you guys :] I feel the most beautiful poems are the saddest ones.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I bow down to thee, O great poetess. Your poem has emotion imagination and everything. Fantastic job :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rough draft or not, I think it really depicts a powerful vision. Each line is like an onion in reverse and you build the layers of the poem, until the end hits and we see the overall picture. Really awesome idea!

Great Ink!
Aaron =)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2013
Last Updated on January 10, 2013

Author

Jade
Jade

Los Angeles, CA



About
I'm me and that's all I know how to be. Just trying to find my place in this life. And gain some type of wholesomeness... To be unbound by all the things that bind me and keep me from becoming the pe.. more..

Writing
Fallin' Fallin'

A Poem by Jade