Help!

Help!

A Story by SoulWriter
"

If any of your friends feel the same way then help them. Don't stand aside, because it is the worst thing to do....

"
You know what?
Today I could write another story that came to me in my dreams or something that I just imegined but I won't.

Today I just want to shere the situation that I'm in.
Already for half a year I repeat to myself ' it is time to change, time to start a new life, a better one, a happier one'. However, every time I say this nothing changes.
The thing is that when I look in the mirror I don't see the person that I am. Well my dear reader it is indeed wierd but it is the truth. For the past 6 months I feel like a shell of a completely different person. I just don't feel like ME and that's bugging and scaring me.
I know I am not the only one feeling like this (at least I think so) so if you have any idea of what to do please shere your thoughts

© 2016 SoulWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

we all have that story,,but trust me,,you dont wanna hear mine.

but thank you for sharing this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I'm going to break my own rule here and give an unsolicited review:

According to science, the human body regenerates skin tissue in about two weeks; bone within ten years. Our skin is constantly being fluffed off and replaced. There are even microscopic critters that feed off our dead skin tissue. Yuk.

So technically, we are not the same people we were when we were born. If it is not the same body that means we are not the same person. Lots of space for change there.

According to Taoism, every step you make in a flowing river is a step in different waters. The river, like time, never stops. It just keeps flowing. Change is inevitable.

Yea, I know, I'm rambling. At least you have the courage to look in the mirror. It kind of scares me lately.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 7, 2016
Last Updated on March 7, 2016
Tags: confusion, life

Author

SoulWriter
SoulWriter

Rezekne, Latvia



About
I always loved books. They just fascinate me so I thought I would try do write one myself. I started writing just recently but I would like to know what people think about my work and what they feel .. more..

Writing
Mystery Mystery

A Poem by SoulWriter