The known mistake

The known mistake

A Story by Soundar pandiyan k
"

Everything in your life should happen at right time at right moment.

"
Sir, as a doctor i should not tell you this. Please abort this child it's just 2 months and it's showing lacking growth as a normal child does.
Madam, this is our dream! A word of this falling into my wife's ears would make her dead.
Have you gone mad, because of your happiness you gonna make a child suffer it's entire life.
Please understand madam! We both die if it's not for this child.
This is all i can say, the rest is very tough for you to digest.
Why are you sad?
Nothing dear, i met the doctor! She said the child's healthy and growing good. Let's go home. I'll drop you at home and reach office.
"Hello! Brother"
"Yeah, what happened at the hospital?"
"She said....., Can we meet at the bar tonight!"
"Sure! I'll see you there."
What did she tell?
(Grasping) brother she told to abort our child!
"Sir, what do you want?"
"Two beers!"
Why?
The child's growth is abnormal.
Don't worry, everything will be alright.
"Yes sir!"
"Repeat"
What do you think about this?
Nothing, what's there to think.
I think this is because of all the sins i have made in my young age.
Never blame yourself for what's happening, life's s**t, everyone is suffering the way we do but rather the situation is different.
Is it? (Ha, ha, ha)
"Yes sir"
"Repeat"
Yes brother, let's party for what's going good in our life!
Cheers! For being positive.
I think it's already late, I'm leaving now.
Wait! I'll drop you.
Dear, you don't look so good after been to hospital, what's wrong!
Nothing, our kid will be great! I will give my life to make him better.
I know that, for the good heart you've every good thing will happen.
Good heart, me.. ha ha ha!
Dont talk insane! I know you're drunk, let's talk in the morning.
For all the sins i have made, I'm getting it back in the way i never ever expected!
You are talking weird, please go sleep!
Hey! Am i taking weird, do you want to know what happened in the hospital?
What happened at the hospital?
You will melt down if i tell that!
(Holding his hand) nothing can hurt when you're with me.
Until it's me!
Please do not talk like this, please tell me what happened in the hospital. Let us go through anything together!
Hey, biggest mistake i made is marrying you and ruined your life.
No please tell what she said!
She said...... She said..... She said..... She said to abort our child!
(Holding her head, sat down) what....!
Yes (fell down)
(Tapping on his chin) get up, tell me exactly!
Is it true about what you were telling yesterday?
What did i tell?
I know you were so drunk and couldn't remember a thing.
What me, drunk!
Why did the doctor said to abort the child?
What, who told you that?
I know please tell me what happened!
(Putting his head down) she said, our child's growth is abnormal and it's better to abort it rather than us suffering later.
(Hitting her head with her own hands) oh god! This should not be the situation that everyone should undergo in their life... No......
Please control yourself, let's consult some other doctor and decide.
(Tears rolling down her chin) you said it's because of you that we're suffering! What is that?
Yes, not only me it's because of us. Do you remember the age we got married!
42 you were and 40 i was!
Even though i could have married you when i was 28, because of this f*****g financial status the society made me wait to become a wealthy man. Mean while feeling sophisticated for my internal feelings i slept every woman who fell for me! Today....
Every woman.... You knew i was there!
But i thought our true relationship should start once we truly accept each other!
S**t! We became one when once we decided to become one. For a moment atleast you never thought that i could satisfy your needs...
Not that...
Shut that s**t mouth. You told that you waited for you to become financially stable, who asked you that, did i?
No, but your family did!
Is it with them you sleep with, care with, fight with or me! This f****g society needs a grand wedding to accept us a couple, why do you care for them! They attend the wedding just to test our financial status, our mistakes, our ..... You could give 1000 reasons for your doing this, But i cannot buy one.
Please I'm already hurt, don't kill with your words!
You dumbfuck! For what you did, today we stand here! Ask that society to come now and help us! Bullshit society, bullshit people...
Please calm down. Let's find a way.
If you asked me to sleep with your all the day, every hour every minute without hesitating I would've done that. How can you do this to me! Actually you raped my soul with trust, f**k you!!!
(Touching her legs) please forgive me! Let's hope that our child is good and will be good.
You s****y liar, Stop talking to me. I'm leaving now to my mother's place, i want you to stay away from us even when we're dead!
Please... No.... (Slits his throat with the knife)
(After 7 months)
"Madam, you have given birth to your daughter"
"Thank you, thank you.. but is she alright?"
"We ran tests.."
"Tests what?"
"Her brain growth is very very low!"
"Which is?"
"She could act like 10 year when she becomes 40 of age"
"You could've killed us both..."

© 2019 Soundar pandiyan k


Author's Note

Soundar pandiyan k
Ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on November 18, 2019
Last Updated on November 18, 2019
Tags: Life

Author

Soundar pandiyan k
Soundar pandiyan k

Bangalore, Karnataka, India



About
Educated looking for a job. Although quite interested in stuffs like writing poems, stories, drawing, singing etc etc I more..