Revenge

Revenge

A Stage Play by LuvFlyer Creations

Micah: I tried to be nice. I tried to be kind. I tried to be your friend.  No matter how hard I tried you pushed me away. You shut me out. You left me alone when I needed it the most. You told me I was worthless. That I made you miserable. That I couldn’t do anything right. You took my heart and broke it. And yet I still gave my broken heart to you. I really just wanted a friend Jackson. You’ve caused me to try and end it all. I tried again and again with no luck. Now look what you have done Jackson. You turned me into a monster. A blood thirsty monster. I am out for blood and this time it is not my own. The bleeding cuts are my past. The agonizing pain that I feel will soon be yours. I can promise that I will drag you down to the pits of hell with me. Jackson, this is all your fault. I shouldn’t be here. You took everything from me. Nobody remembers who I am. Nobody even likes me anymore. This fate will soon by yours Jackson, soon it will come. You might not know it, but it hurts me to see someone whom I loved forget me. You have ripped away everything from me. You made me the enemy when it was you who should be feared. You are the true devil here. The throne in hell is empty. That throne is yours. I can see the blade you used to rip my soul out from me. My personality. My likes and dislikes. My favorite things. My friends. My family. My true love. My blood is on your hands, but you brushed it off into an abyss. I will never see the light of day again. My feet feel like cement blocks. I can hardly move down here. I am just a soul. No body. No heart. Nothing. I am nothing. Jackson stands above me waiting for his next target. When I can escape this fiery pit of hell, I will come for you. I want revenge for everything you put me through. I do not belong here. I am not evil. I am not a criminal. Jackson, you took my body and fed it to the wolves. You left me to die. You never cared. You lied. You called my difficulty. All I did was give you, my heart. You took it away and broke it. I repaired it and gave you another chance. You took it away and never gave it back to me. Now I am just a figment of the past. Nothing. I am nothing except a ghost. I will haunt you and get my revenge Jackson. Now that is something I can promise. I will become your friend without you knowing. Then I will betray you in the worst way possible. One day. Just one day. One day it will happen, and I won’t be sorry. I will take everything from you. But for now, I am just a ghost. A ghost who wants revenge.

© 2023 LuvFlyer Creations


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on April 26, 2023
Last Updated on April 26, 2023

Author

LuvFlyer Creations
LuvFlyer Creations

Boise, ID



About
Young Writer With A Wild Imagination! I am currently in the process of transferring over all of the stories I have wrote since I was in elementary school!! more..

Writing