A question... of motive

A question... of motive

A Story by Spiritwomyn
"

Ponderings put to print.

"

A story? May perchance be more a thesis or dissertation, or whatever you wish it to be. A question maybe with many answers, maybe none, but a question none the less, born of observation and a quiet contemplation of many years of a wandering soul.

What of truth do we fear? Yes, I believe it must be fear or else why do we go to such lengths to deny it, squash it, crucify it?

We do not want to know the truth in religion, politics, medicine, education or any other aspect of life.

Our worlds would fall apart we are told, millions would suffer from the shock, our whole system would collapse.

Maybe that is a good thing. If the illusion collapses then the reality, the truth will rise and we will have a world of equality, freedom, peace, assured survival, instead of assured destruction.

Our children would know trued edu-care, we would govern from the self first and we would support each other. We would glory in inventions that free and help all people everywhere. We would know no “religion” but freely accept each others Spiritual aspects just as we do each others mental and physical ones.

We would procreate responsibly and never desire for waste or harm to any or all.

Many say this would be boring, but how can true freedom to grow and create without harm to self or others, to know without borders or legislative review be anything but exciting.

To know our innocent ones will be left free to grow without harm or intrusion, that they will learn from the within to the without. To know that no person on earth is oppressed or denied but are all equal in all. That health is our birthright and healing can come from any source.

The greatest Truth we can see and know is gravity, this is truth because it is the same for all. This is the truth I seek, even if the systems of the world must perish for it to be known. How can that possibly be a fearful thing?

We can continue to embrace the lie, the illusions of the world, but they will eventually collapse as all houses built on sand must.

But, again I ask, why are we afraid of the Truth?

© 2009 Spiritwomyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on May 28, 2009

Author

Spiritwomyn
Spiritwomyn

Livingston, MT



About
Teacher of Mystiscism, mother of eight human becomings, at the bottom and going back up. more..

Writing