Dis-respect

Dis-respect

A Poem by Spitzy
"

An urban rap battle style poem

"
I'm a lyrical genius,
There's a massive gulf between us.
Everyone that can see us,
Realises your are a penis.
Your so far behind me,
Your the antithesis of genius.
Between us there is a literary gulf deeper than a metaphorical Venus.
I twist words like seamus Heaney, I'm a lyrical Goliath your no better than a slug.
You might as well leave before, I squish you like bug, and that's before we even talk about how much you tug!
You reckon your a thug, your wimpier than George mcfly from back to future.

Be careful or you'll bleed to death I'm wounding you so deep your gonna need a suture.
I really should ease up or you'll end up in a body bag ,if I don't stop lyrically stab, stab, stabbing you.
Though I'm pretty sure your dead from the shoulders up, smaller brain than a baby amoeba.

Your so dense, when you think it's like listening to the cogs from Big Ben clink, clank, clunk.
Your not even a hunk, just a little punk , more akin to a stinky little skunk.

I don't even know how you managed to procreate, the way you look you aught to turn women to stone like medusa.
It's not even like you got an excuse your just ugly!
They should of put you out on a hill as a baby like the spartans did .
You'd betray anyone like Ephialtes at thermopalie.
I just made you cry and you never even heard of thermopalie.

MY words are faster than Mohammed Ali jabbed and weaved.
I just floated like a butterfly stung like a bee, I'm like a lyrical f*****g Ali.

You know the difference between you and me?
Is I make this look easy and your still struggling spelling the word bee!

© 2017 Spitzy


Author's Note

Spitzy
Any input welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

that's so beautiful and i love every bit of it and i love the part when you said" My words are faster then Mohammed Ali jabbed and weaved and the part i just like a butterfly stung like a bee.

Posted 7 Years Ago


wow !
such an amazing write.
keep up the good work

Posted 7 Years Ago


I enjoyed this poem. Honest and direct words.
"You know the difference between you and me?
Is I make this look easy and your still struggling spelling the word bee!"
People feel honest words and thoughts. Sometimes we must said. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote


Posted 7 Years Ago


when you said sutra I think you meant suture...I really love your mythological references. Taking down your enemy with words is a talent indeed. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Spitzy

7 Years Ago

Again thanks for the review! Sometimes I think I should remember writing on my phone is convenient b.. read more
LKBillips

7 Years Ago

You're welcome...hope I helped. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2017
Last Updated on March 25, 2017

Author

Spitzy
Spitzy

Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom



About
Looking for a release of my creative ideas more..

Writing
Silence Silence

A Poem by Spitzy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..