A good man

A good man

A Poem by Ummahhiforget
"

Not sure if I know what I'm doing writing haha but here I go

"
All fear as a good man goes to war. A sword in hand becomes his bane, striking without mercy. Gliding across the battle front crumbling great forces leaving nothing left in his wake. The good man slicing fear in the hearts of the cowards in the back. Overwhelmed with a heavy heart, his tears mist in the air with every thrust; the dead begin to pile up. His soul forever tainted with the spilled blood of the fallen. But still he advances with his cause in heart, onward to the core of the chaos. Cutting down men turning war to mare child's play. A man thought forgotten with time, now etching his name in father time's hour glass. A man ready to dig a grave for two, now damnation is all he has to look forward too. As silence falls over the front, one man stands; Alone. His face now marked with a big grimmest. Able to archive such greatness as the evil was beaten that day. To only have him fall so far ,the angry in his heart now a virus infecting his soul. He likes it, he likes that feeling of taking another's life... All fear as the good man goes to war, a monster is born.

© 2014 Ummahhiforget


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 25, 2014

Author