A Lover's Ending

A Lover's Ending

A Story by Spock
"

First short story I wrote when I was the 11th grade in high school.Relationship gone wrong.

"

I         

Outside there were sounds, sounds of fighting and bickering among adults. Their names were Chris and Georgia, and they argued about anything. Chris wasn't dedicated in his marriage, but Georgia was, and This was a problem from the start and also to the ending. Because Chris was not dedicated to marriage, he Was about to find out what love was really all about.         

"Do you love me, Chris?" said Georgia, wiping the tears away from her beautiful eyes.         

"Yes, I love you. I married you didn't I?" said Chris half mad.         

"How much do you really love me, Chris? And tell the truth!" Georgia said with a burst of tears from here precious eyes.       

 "I love you a lot," Chris said, but he really didn't mean it.       

 "I think you are lying, Chris. If you did love me, you wouldn't be abusing me like you do, and you would also respect me for who I am," said Georgia with tears still in her eyes.        

"You know what? It's over for you and me, Georgia" Chris said. He turned around and went outside, but Georgia turned him back around. She wanted his full attention.         

"It's not over for you or me, Chris. We are going to be married for life," Georgia said, the tears now gone.         

"You listen to me very carefully, Georgia. It's over," Chris said, walking away again , but a second time Georgia turned him back around. She wanted his full attention, but today was not the day for attention.       

 "No it's not----," Georgia said, hoping to finish here sentence.         

Chris was mad this time -- real mad. He slapped Georgia five times across the face. Two of Georgia's tope teeth fell out, and blood was covering all of the ones on the bottom. It was now coming out more rapidly than hot lava. Her whole body eventually became covered with blood.        

 Later on outside the neighbors heard sounds of a man and a woman, sounds that sounded like arguing and bickering. It seemed like they never stopped. A while later, the sounds of death called Chris's name.        

 After Chris badly abused Georgia, he rushed off, closing the door behind him and leaving in his car. Georgia was not only abused, but now she was dead, dead on the living room floor. Chris though that by killing Georgia he would end the relationship, but what Chris didn't understand was that with Georgia; love is sometimes strong; love is sometimes weak; love is sometimes painful. If you choose to fall in love with Georgia, you should know that there are going to be hard times. A day later, the FBI and police agents came to investigate Georgia's dead body. They buried her at the Grave Cemetery in front of Chris's house.                  

© 2009 Spock


Author's Note

Spock
I am open to criticism. This is not all of the story. The rest will be up later. Just want people to see my style of writting.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on March 11, 2009
Last Updated on March 11, 2009

Author

Spock
Spock

Fountain Inn, SC



About
Nothing special.Just here to improve my writting skills. more..