Stronger

Stronger

A Poem by Unmeshed

Once there was an seed that was planted from the depths of pure balance. It grew in sunshine and knew only darkness by slight glance. It filled itself with only love and hope. Goodness was all it knew. One day the seed would need to learn to cope. For the world was no longer light and dark as it grew. Life is grey it said. Love is not always a perfect lit glow. Hope is a path that's hard to be fed. The seed once innocent started to know. This world isn't perfect. Evil lurked as a defect. The climb through the struggles was harder each year. She cried out loud because of the fear. She can make it God wrote. She read and read all his favorite quotes. There is a path that lyes deep within. There is one that slides through the cracks from being so thin. This world has forgotten the true meaning of life. Regrow little seed and let go of your strife. She bloomed and flourished much stronger than before. She found out who answered with a knock on the door. The world kept going, and so did she. That little seed radiates brighter than she ever thought she could be!

© 2015 Unmeshed


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 6, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015
Tags: Life, god, plants, metaphors, sunshine, hope, truth, vulnerability, religion