I apologize, Mr. Mind. I didn’t mean to kick you between the thoughts.

I apologize, Mr. Mind. I didn’t mean to kick you between the thoughts.

A Story by Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
"

The mechanical mind out of control has a singular goal: to show you the pieces and make hidden the whole.

"
What’s the difference between a man with a hammer, a man with a chain saw, a man with a computer, and a man with a mind? Essentially, they are the same. In each instance, he has a tool with limited capabilities. The last one, the man with the mind, sometimes thinks he is the tool.

Every thought you ever have thought existed long before you thought it. The universal mind is a gigantic repository of prefabricated, latent, floating images, which we all share. Emotions are also preexisting states of consciousness, originating in the astral plane. Everything we feel has been felt before. The thoughts and feelings we choose to enliven determine the nature and quality of our experiences.

Whoops! I apologize, Mr. Mind. I didn’t mean to kick you between the thoughts.

You don't have read a entire book on spirituality, religion, metaphysics, or an entire book of poetry to get inspired. A single word whispered by a loving soul can inspire a thousand divine paintings in a human heart.

Are you using your mind to study the mind? Have you considered that it might be a little biased, perhaps playing favorites? How about getting to the heart of the matter?

Tools have their place, and this includes the mechanical mind, but consider this; divine love can never be measured. It can only be treasured.

The mind invented quantum mechanics to divert soul's attention from truth. Divine love lies beyond the worlds of matter, space, and time. The mechanical mind is incapable of seeing outside of itself, so it creates preposterous questions which can't be answered. Love cannot be measured; it can only be treasured, and is the only answer to which there is no question.

For countless centuries humanity has attempted to explain God. This has led to nothing but confusion, misconceptions, and non-truths. We use the tools at our disposal; human body, human heart, and human mind. We look within, and look without; but love lies far beyond that snotty Pinocchio snout.

I hope you don’t mind, Mr. Mind, but mind your own business. You know the old saying “What’s mine is mind, and what’s yours is mind“? That’s way too much mind for me. Boink! Whoops! Sorry, I just gave you a good clout with my humongous loving heart. I hope you don’t mind.

Many humans believe that they 'think' original thoughts. The mechanical mind is more like a freeway; an endless stream of prefabricated sleeping pictures passing through our consciousness. Whenever we place out attention on one or more of these images they become energized, and flavored with our unique qualities, and a thought is born.

The mind is difficult for many to understand, yet it is nothing more than a machine. As soul, we use it in tandem with our physical body and astral body (emotions) as an instrument of perception and expression while gaining experience in the lower worlds. Eventually, soul discards these devices and perceives directly rather than viewing things as being separate and outside of itself.

“Look at me!” squawks the ego, wobbling like a duck drunk on whisky, feathers flying every which way, leaving in its wake a slimy trail and a lingering odor. It moves ever forward, plotting the next catastrophe, all the while thinking it knows everything. The only escape is to go out of my mind.

Whenever someone discovers a naturally existing law, like gravity for example, he or she is given great praise, and recognition by society, even though the law existed long before it was discovered. This greatly pleases the mechanical mind, the cowardly, look-at-me ego, which loves to love itself, over and over again.

Hey mind!
I know you love to calculate, postulate, and extrapolate,
Measure this, measure that, king of chaos, you’re such a brat.
You deserve a real good whack, and with my heart, I’ll do it,
I’ll pour my love all over you and laugh as you pass through it.

© 2010 Sri Gawn Tu Fahr


Author's Note

Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
Boink! ~~~>(((❤)))

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on December 16, 2010
Last Updated on December 16, 2010

Author

Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
Sri Gawn Tu Fahr

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada



About
Facebook's Mystic of Mayhem, author of Love's True Home, romantic poet, troubadour, philosopher, inspirational writer, lyricist, comic, upbeat, adventurous! I am not a saint, master, savior or redeem.. more..

Writing