Valomar's Top 10

Valomar's Top 10

A Story by Starmountainkid

Here is Valomar’s top 10:

  • Silimitude
  • Brimoberon
  • Porele
  • Strene
  • Plicer
  • Atious
  • Skaxis
  • Lom-Bard
  • Mearim
  • Dramble

Now of course this hierarchy is a matter of opinion. Even Valomar’s taste can be questioned, though considered the greatest expert on the subject. There have been many Lists created in different orders, well thought-out and being of value in their own right.

Let us consider some of the philosophies of various List-Makers.

There are the Abstractionists who argue the distinction between the realities that are perceptible, but not intelligible, and that which is intelligible, but imperceptible. This distinction is essential especially to the Celebrants of Mynar. Their Theory of Prototypes is well known, and many considered this hypothesis valid.  

Then there are Existantists, according to which general or abstract terms and predicates exist, while universals or abstract objects which are sometimes thought to correspond to these terms, do not exist, denying the existence of universals, things that can be instantiated or exemplified by many particular things.  

Of course, the Pan-Rationalists have created a very different List, considered by many to be too metaphysical. However, the Regressives have ordered a similar List, in their view that there are no precepts, only axiomatic relationships which support each other retrogressively..

Now we come to the List ordered by the Assumptionists, who very rarely make Lists at all (a curious novelty exclusive to their unique paradigm). We all know Lists are essential, even required, and not to make lists at all borders on the Forbidden, if not the Immoral. It is said that these Assumptionists are but Visionaries, and should not be included in the nominal ideologies. It is also suspected they have created secret Lists not including the Prescribed Ideo-terms, but substituting esoteric maxims and tenets to surreptitiously evade the Principles that have been established to co-intervene our entire Canon of the Possible Catalogues.

Personally, I agree with Volanar’s chronology, except I would place Plicer before Porele, inter-spaced with Lom-Bard. This may seem peculiar to some, but my reasoning is that Atious is mis-placed at number Six, due to its configuration as conception rather than perceptual assessment. It may be argued that this stance is misconceived on my part, but veriaties of the evaluation of consequence I believe to be impartial in this case, due to the import of its disparity of Dual Mode, which must be considered as a particular consequence of the term’s viability as a deviation of its intrinsic configuration of implication, as per The Third Sub-textual Denotation.

There are many more categories of the philosophies of List-Makers, but enough of these schemes for now. As for the Designations themselves, all must be included in their prescribed implicit explications. Their implicit designations and explicit expositions must not be ignored, however. To do so would be to disregard the Significant Subdivisions or Sub-texts. This is essential for a complete symmetry and equilibrium of Forms. Relationships of proportion must also be included and carefully considered when making any List. This everyone knows, of course, and is elemental knowledge to all but the feeble-minded.

I realize this is but a too-short dissertation on Notation and Chronicle, but it may be of some use as an introductory service to those who may not as yet have made a comprehensive study of the subject. There are many books that can be purchased that go into much greater detail. A few come to mind, such as, Tritian’s ‘Consensus of Variations’, Cilo’s ‘The Orderliness and Classification of Non-Trivial Succession’, and Dupre’s ‘The Arrangement and Categorization of Regular Associations and Fractional Clusters Inherent in Group Method and Array Evaluations’.

Lastly, I would recommend, ‘Preparations for Assessments, Arrangements and Correlations in Structural Composition for Beginners’, by Fenton Delver, an excellent introduction to this vital subject.

I will leave you now to your own considerations, and encourage you to create your own Top 10 Lists of the above Ideo-terms, remembering that even amateurs can make contributions to Archetypal Narratives, if not too subjective in their subjugations and parsings within the Required Tenets.

 

© 2014 Starmountainkid


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on August 20, 2014
Last Updated on August 20, 2014

Author

Starmountainkid
Starmountainkid

About
Most of my stories are very short and most are supposed to be humorous or at least satirical. I write some science fiction and mainly what ideas come into my head, from where is anybody's guess. I .. more..

Writing
Khazi Khazi

A Story by Starmountainkid