Disposing of a Dead Body

Disposing of a Dead Body

A Story by Here's What I Say
"

Disposing of a dead body couldn't be more dramatic. Or pointless.

"

 

“Oh my God,” Chad whispered in disbelief. “I can’t believe you just did that.”
 
“I totally just did,” Tina said, smirking Tina looked down in triumph at the dead body on her bed.
 
“Oh my God, I think I’m gonna puke,” Chad said, holding his stomach with one hand and clapping his other hand over his mouth. Tina turned to her boyfriend in disgust.
 
“You’re such a f*****g wuss,” she taunted. Chad straightened up.
 
“No, I’m not,” he said in a stronger voice.
 
“Then help me get rid of it,” Tina said, getting off the bed and heading to the kitchen for paper towels.
 
“I am NOT touching it!” Chad yelled, following her into the kitchen. “That’s just DISGUSTING!”
 
“What’s wrong, Chad?” Tina said, taunting him again and grabbing a few paper towels. “Afraid of touching a dead body?”
 
“I’m not afraid of touching a dead body,” Chad defended, standing up straight. “I just get nausea and diarrhea from touching a dead, bloody body with guts flying out everywhere!” Tina lifted an eyebrow before leaning against the counter.
 
“I thought big, tough boys like this kind of stuff,” Tina said smirking. Chad crossed his arms.
 
“Murderer,” Chad snapped.
 
“Oooh, that hurt, I’m a big bad, mad killer, someone call the POLICE,” Tina said mockingly, putting a hand to her chest for effect.
 
“I never knew you had it in you!” Chad exclaimed. “You’re a freakin’ killer! So much for little Miss Pro-Life!” Tina gaped.
 
“Are you trying to make sure we NEVER have sex again?” Tina demanded. Chad huffed.
 
“I guess you need a real man then,” Chad snapped going back to the room and sitting in her computer chair.
 
“Babe,” Tina said, forcing her voice to be softer, “if it bothers you that much, we can go out later to a movie and just to forget about it ok?” Tina traced the lines of Chad’s rock hard muscles on his arm, easing his tension. Chad took a deep breath.
 
“I don’t deal well with dead bodies,” Chad admitted. “At all. I can deal with fast cars, I can deal with standing at the edge of a mountain, I can do a lot of s**t, but this isn’t it. I can’t even stand to look at that damn thing!”
 
“Babe,” Tina said, holding Chad’s hand. “It’s ok. It’s gonna be ok. We’ll just put it in the trash and it’ll be fine.”
 
“We can’t put that in the trash,” Chad said. “I won’t be able to stop looking at it, and your damn trash can’s already filled up!”
 
“That’s why we can just push it down so you won’t see it,” Tina said smiling, knowing that Chad was finally being soothed.
 
“Babe, we need to throw it out,” Chad said. “I don’t want it here in the house. It grosses me out. Can’t we just throw it in the dumpster behind the apartment?”
 
“That’s a long walk for just that thing,” Tina said.
 
“Babe, let’s just drop it in the dumpster and be done with it,” Chad said. “Alright?”
 
“Fine,” Tina sighed. “But only if you carry it.” Tina carefully picked up the body and deposited it into her big trashcan in her room. Chad and Tina pushed the rest of the trash down far enough so that the body would have enough room in the trash bag.
 
“Gloves would have been nice,” Chad mumbled, tying the heavy bag off.
 
“No one has to know,” Tina said, helping Chad to pull the plastic bag out of the trashcan. Chad and Tina lugged the huge trash bag to the dumpster. Chad huffed.
 
“You have WAY too much crap in this bag,” Chad said. Tina pushed the lid of the dumpster up. Chad pulled up the heavy bag and shoved it into the dumpster. Tina dropped the lid and Chad leaned against it, his perfectly carved chest heaving.
 
“You’re sick,” Chad heaved. Tina pet Chad’s arm and snuggled against him.
 
“You love me,” Tina purred, kissing his neck gently.
 
“I do,” he said tenderly. “Spider killer and all.”
 
 
 

© 2008 Here's What I Say


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I read this and thought that my advice would be to make the characters more sympathetic and human, but the ending just stopped me in my tracks. I could see a dead baby, a dead man or woman, but spider? Didn't see it coming. It make more sense that way. I mean, who has a trash can in their room big enough for a dead body. Good twist. You had me going there.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I recall someone from my writing class in high school writing something like this on the topic of "getting away with murder." A very cute story. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


a nice funny story and a good ending, but still...shoulda been a dead body....

Posted 15 Years Ago


WHAt?! but...but... I wasn't expecting that!!!
I am dumbfounded. Now I'm laughing.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ok. I made the mistake of not reviewing this when I first read it. I like this story a lot, and it definitely made me laugh, and the dialogue is great, and really, really, you made me think that they were monsters until the end. i love it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, the story was sort of dark and psychotic, like the characters really were crazy, until I found out it was a spider. Great story. I love the twist at the end, makes it all worthwhile. Good job!

-Noah

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hahahahahahah! I absolutely love it! Go you!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hahaha Big wuss is right! (Oh, I totally meant myself!)
Great write!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hahahah, spider. yep, the characters are quite likable. the ending made me smile. X)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

LMAO! I knew it! I was all "it's gonna be a rat...or a bug... or something!" and it WAS! It WAS, Nani! It was a f*****g spider! Gah! I love it. I only had a problem with one thing (guess which one?) and I'm going to note it right now!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought it was a mouse. I can understand not wanting a mouse in the house...but a SPIDER. He is a baby...lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

550 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 8, 2008

Author

Here's What I Say
Here's What I Say

Torrance, CA



About
I was born on July 3rd 1986 in Torrance, California, and grew up there all my life. I had a hankering to start writing when I was eight, but didn't start actively pursuing it until I was thirteen and .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..