I know

I know

A Story by Stardust
"

...

"
I know things. That's what living is about, right? Knowing things. That's what school is there for, but things i know and the things school wants me to know are two different things entirely. I know I'm depressed anxious and probably beyond redemption with how psychedelic my fears are.
I know how to change my emotions in the flick of a dime.
I know what other people are feeling by the smallest hint of a facial structure falling down.
I know that it's easier to disappear than most make it out to be.
I know how the human brain works, because I like psychology, I know that you can get away with almost anything of you act confident.
But these things don't get you A's.
Now we get A's by retaining generally useless information and throwing it back up onto a paper that gives us the grade.
Almost every school is like this, but not the one I go to
A one In a million if you will. I am doing worse in grades there...but better in morale.
I know a friend who sits with her boyfriend is a w***e, or so she says. She's also a liar, or at the very least exaggerator.
She says her mom is out to get her; going to put a chip in her arm and track her movements, location and conversations.
It sounds fake as hell. She must be paranoid or egotistical. Maybe both if shes insulting teachers here for making reasonable demands.
Her boyfriend is...interesting. He is devoted for a 14 or 15 year old to his girlfriend despite her being a lying w***e, and I mean that in a nice way by the way.
He's a little b***h, I just have problems with couples that treat their s/o like there property.
I know im gullible too, does anyone know? No. I'm very good at hiding.
I know that my friends like to take pills, cut, and smoke. I don't get involved with it.
They still think that I either don't like it or have better somewhere.
I know lots'a things see?
I know how to change my personality traits for a fake me! I never figured out who I really am. But too late now.
I know my therapists don't work but ma wants to believe i'm getting better and ma deserves a lot for putting up with me so I let it happen.
I know
See?
I know!
I know things that nobody else but me knows? Isn't that cool? Isn't it cool how humans are so fragile yet persistent. Funny aint it? Humans need to choose one or the other! Are we fragile or strong? But then again, I don't think humans like going by the laws of nature; so we choose both. We really are special, huh.

© 2019 Stardust


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

15 Views
Added on October 20, 2019
Last Updated on October 20, 2019
Tags: Tw, cutting, deppresion, fiction, science fiction

Author

Stardust
Stardust

About
I know... more..