15 minutes of moments in light.

15 minutes of moments in light.

A Screenplay by Steven Robert Ford
"

Shine, oh light shine and show up the way, for shadow wish to haunt me further and further away. Shadow dear son, an absence of light. No need to fear it, see it. Laugh at it for its silly really.

"

[Night time. 2 am. An 8 yr old kids room.]

 

(The room is dark. Shadow from the tree cast on the wall over the T.V. in the corner.  STEVEN Jr. cant sleep because the wind is blowing the limbs on the tree hitting the window.  The shadows move funny and scare STEVEN Jr. and he cries out for Dad.  No one comes.   Then STEVEN Jr. notices something funny about the light and the way it moves... he saw something goofy. He lets out a laugh and realizes that its just the light playing shadow on the wall. He takes out his flash light and lights up the wall.  In his imagination he sees how light shines.  Moving light fast... then moving light slow.  He remembers his battery and turns off the light.  STEVEN Jr. now sleeps to dream.)

(SCENE)

© 2009 Steven Robert Ford


Author's Note

Steven Robert Ford
This whole sequence would take place with 15 mins alotted.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Use your imagination of the smallest of detail for this one... there are many film directors who could direct this scene many different ways. Film not finished... consider this page one.


Posted 15 Years Ago


not sure abt this one either.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2009

Author

Steven Robert Ford
Steven Robert Ford

Milledgeville, GA



About
My name is Steven Ford. I realize that I know nothing about writing, but still I write. I may not always spell things correctly, but being human I accept that. I accept my failures and few successe.. more..

Writing