The Best Spring Break Destinations for Artists and Writers

The Best Spring Break Destinations for Artists and Writers

A Story by Steven Walker
"

Spring Break destinations for artists and writers almost always include places for inspiration.

"

Spring Break destinations for artists and writers almost always include places for inspiration. Artists and writers can spend Spring Break enjoying the fast pace of a busy city or the laidback lifestyle of a beachfront town. The Spring Break destinations for artists and writers are sure to promote creativity and artistic energy.

1. Key Largo, Florida

Artists and writers will be inspired by a Spring Break trip to Key West, Florida, the place Ernest Hemingway considered his true home. Hemingway fell in love with the turquoise waters, tropical setting, and easy pace of Key West lifestyle. Key West is a place where writers and artists can enjoy warm days by the ocean and an active nightlife when the sun goes down.

Key West offers artists and writers scenery and a sense of getting away from everyday city life. The Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum is located in Key West, at 907 Whitehead Street in Old Town Key West. The Key West Museum of Art and History in the Custom House, circa 1891, is another popular stop for artists and writers visiting Key West.

Artists and writers who want to get away from it all on Spring Break and find some of the magic that inspired Hemingway, should consider Key West for a Spring Break vacation.

2. New York City, New York

New York City in springtime offers writers and artists the chance to take a Spring Break which will be abuzz with activity. New York City is a city which offers museums, galleries, and other art centers for artists. Writers can spend Spring Break observing the buzz of life in New York or exploring some of New York City’s premier attractions.

New York City offers artists and writers SoHo, the Village, Chinatown, the Upper East Side, and other unique neighborhoods to draw inspiration from. New York City is the place to plan a Spring Break for artists and writers who want to explore the city that never sleeps.

3. San Francisco, California

San Francisco, California is an excellent west coast Spring Break destination for artists and writers. The ongoing arts festivals, music concerts, and overall arts and cultural displays make this a good choice for Spring Break in California. The scenic Golden Gate Bridge, the trolley cars, and the Pacific Ocean provide ambiance to this west coast city.

The moderate San Francisco climate makes San Francisco a city with plenty of outdoor attractions. Local cafes, art centers and galleries, and the diversity of the city are all reasons a trip to San Francisco is a good choice for Spring Break.

4. Asheville, North Carolina

Asheville, North Carolina has become a modern day haven for artists and writers. Asheville has the feel of a thriving art-centered town and the beauty of surrounding North Carolina mountains. The Asheville Art Museum and Ariel Gallery are just two of several local Asheville attractions for artists and writers. Street performers, folk artists, art events, and performing arts make Asheville a premier artist and writer destination for spring Break.

Visitors to Asheville, North Carolina can visit the famous Biltmore House, built by George Vanderbuilt. F. Scott Fitzgerald was fond of visiting Asheville for inspiration. Asheville makes the list for top Spring Break destinations for artists and writers because it offers scenery, arts, and a chance to find inspiration on every street corner and mountain peak.

5. Sedona, Arizona

Sedona, Arizona offers a desert location for Spring Break. The dry heat of Sedona and the mystical quality of the Red Rocks surrounding the city provide artists and writers a spiritually charged Spring Break destination. Sedona has become one of the most popular vacation destinations for artists and writers. The over 40 art galleries in town offer guests to Sedona art in all forms. Native art, folk art, spiritual art, and local art make Sedona a special Spring Break destination for those who want to re-center their creative energies during Spring Break.

© 2018 Steven Walker


Author's Note

Steven Walker
Professional copywriter and blogger from Austin, TX. Shares useful articles on educational, business and health topics all over the web. He is also a term paper helper and writing contributor to many internet journals. Steven fond of cooking and watching football.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on December 13, 2018
Last Updated on December 13, 2018
Tags: writng, travel

Author

Steven Walker
Steven Walker

Austin, TX



About
Professional copywriter and blogger from Austin, TX. Shares useful articles on educational, business and health topics all over the web. He is also a writing contributor to many internet journals. Ste.. more..