Death of Kat

Death of Kat

A Poem by Moonbeam Rose

 

One day Kat went for a walk and on that very day she wouldn't come home. Kat was sad but she hid it well. She thought she could hide it till the end of time. As she walked her mind started to wander. She thought of how she'd been hurt and betraied. She couldn't think about any of this anymore and so she picked up a knife and slit her wrists. She let herself bleed to death and after a while she noticed that it wasn't working. She cried because this wouldn't end her pain so she tried to hang herself and again is wasn't of any help. Now Kat thought about what she should do. So instead she killed off that part of her which was Kat and it help a little bit. She took everything that Kat had ever done and tossed it out onto the ground. Then she looked at her friends, for this was where she'd gone, and cried a little bit more. A friend that goes by Satan came to her aid and helped her up then called her a name. He said "My dearest Dark Queen why do you weep?" And she replied "I've gone off the deep. I don't know what to do, nor what I should say." To which he smiles and waved her away. "You've chosen your path now you must walk it." And to the others he simply said "Let our Dark Queen be. She's fine and happy now as any can see."
 
I tell you all this tail just to warn you away. I let you know that I'm playing no more games. If you f**k with the Dark Queen you will pay. So becareful what you wish for cause it just might come true. If you're picking a fight with me then I'll play harshly with you.
 

© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I have always enjoyed this poem because it sounds so final. I have known you for a very long time my love and it was amazing to see one part of you die so that a new part may be recreated to the woman you are today. I love you with all my heart for all that you were and all you have become and for all you will someday become as well.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 27, 2008
Last Updated on March 28, 2008

Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing