The love that wasnt meant to be

The love that wasnt meant to be

A Story by Storyteller

It was the sweetest time. Both had so much love for each other sure they wernt perfect but loved the imperfections too. They had an amzing time together and tht was what really mattered. She was a doctor. Beautiful in her own way. She smiled alot and cried alot for him with him. He was an engineer,shared and cared ,with her and for her. There was a chemistry between the two shadowed by the clouds of differences. Difference is a big word. For difference meant age, caste, class, skin colour , dialect etc. She was simple,naive,ignorant. He was the mature,responsible,understanding,such a beautiful thing between the two bt the clouds. They knew it will wash away their relationship only thing they prayed was for some delay for the rains and before it rained there was a massive storm tht made her weak. She had lost her elder sister. She was sick and tired only the one she held was him and he was shaky he never witnessed such a storm before she was a dear one for him but the situation was dreadful the cloud would burst any moment. All he thought was that she should learn to protect herself in the rain he dint want the rain to affect her,he knew the consequences she was weak but the rains could have killed her and him. As the man of respect and sensibility he decided to let her go. It was the most difficult thing he did so far.. letting his weak sweet heart stand alone but holding on,would mean evn worse sceanarios for them. He wasnt ready to see her affected he just wanted to let her go. She couldnt stand. She was terrible without him bt atleast the clouds were gone there would be no rains.she was sad angry broken all at the sametime wasnt he suppose to care fr her at this time..why did he leave her at sucha crucial moment.bt who could she ask tis He was gone. Days passed she thought he will come back she waited she tried to call him back. She dint try once twice thrice she called him innumerable times. Because she blindly trusted him. She trusted on his promises. He was her man. As days passed she could stand alone now there were clouds..bt not darkness..it did rain bt of happiness.. he did not come back..she wished she had one conversation with him or even a hello,one glimpse of him even if its his back,she never stopped thinking about him.He knew she will never forget him. He knew she will repeatedly call him and wen she did it disturbed him. He would go numb evrytime she messeged or called he never showed it ever affected him. he told her to go away keeping his straight face on. He wanted her to hate him but that silly girl just dint want to believe that her love had changed. He tried to get busy in work, so much busy tht nothing would trouble him he dint want to think of love cause thinking about love would bring back the memories he had with her. He drove her away from him bt he loved her truly and nothing can change that,sure he doesnt want to remember her bt he doesnt hate her she is the girl who truly loved him. He wasnt a guy to deserve so much love he thought to himself. He dint want to miss her because missing her,thinking about her, will bring him the pain, pain is not a good thing especially for him because it will make him drink. He will drink.. drink and drink untill she is gone out of his head and thats the time he even passes out. He cant go back to her and she doesnt want him back now.. its done this lovestory ends here.

© 2016 Storyteller


Author's Note

Storyteller
Ignore punctuation mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its written and expressed beautifully

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 18, 2016
Last Updated on August 18, 2016

Author

Storyteller
Storyteller

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



Writing
First kiss First kiss

A Story by Storyteller