"Excuse me, could I borrow .."

"Excuse me, could I borrow .."

A Story by Jethro del Cielo
"

short wip

"
I was standing in my bathroom, just having finished what I primarily came there to do. I was just about to brush my teeth when I heard someone knock on my front door. I went and opened, of course, and forgot I was standing only in a towel around my waist.
"Oh! I didn't mean to.. I mean.. I didn't mean to interrupt you!" said the cute little girl from the apartment next to mine, clearly having some trouble with where to look. I saw at least two glances down at the towel, which made me feel very good.
"Oh, you didn't. I mean, I was just about to brush my teeth, no worries! What can I do for you? Katya, isn't it? From next door?" I said, looking her up and down while trying not to be too obvious. She had a beautiful little body, and she smiled back at me a little nervously and looked very, very cute.
"I would like to ask .. if I could borrow your shower. Mine is broken or something, I can't get any hot water! I don't want to shower in cold, that's awful! she replied and smiled at me again.
"Sure.. but I am in a hurry to get to work so you will have to share the bathroom with me I'm afraid. There is a drape so we won't see each other, but I.." 
"Yes, that is fine!" she interrupted me, and I could almost swear she was breathing a little quicker. 
"Okay, then. This way, Katya. I'm Jethro, by the way. Pleasure to meet you." 
"Pleasure.. oh yes, pleasure to meet you too Jethro!" 
We walked through the living room into the bathroom and I pointed at the shower and said
"I'll just turn my back to you and you can get in there. There's a clean towel at the side cupboard here and you know how a shower works so I'll leave you to it."
"Yes, thank you Jethro!" Katya said and after I had turned around, began to undress. Her jeans, her shirt.. her underwear. 'I wonder what he is thinking right now', Katya thought. Standing naked with a man in the same room she only knew from seeing him in the hall sometimes was .. exciting. One of her hands began to move on it's own accord and it was first when she realized she was touching her breast she caught hold of herself. 'God, what am I doing!?', she thought to herself. Quickly, she got into the shower.
Meanwhile, Jethro had been trying to brush his teeth but kept getting lost in thoughts about the girl behind him. Naked.. breathing.. so cute. His thoughts were all a jumble. He heard her clothes, one by one, get dropped to the floor and soon thereafter she was in the shower, turning it on.
"Your shower been broken long?" Jethro asked Katya, listening to the sounds of water hitting her body. Her tiny, beautiful body.. so close. 
"Noo.. just today I think." Katya sounded a bit out of breath, which was odd.
Not so odd, really. She was standing there, only a meter or so away from this almost stranger, and she was gently touching herself. One hand down, one at her chest. The warm water, the sound of it.. and her own fingers exploring the places that made her feel good. 
"So you think you'll get it fixed today?"
"Ye--yes, I think so." 
One finger slowly going inside her, down there, and the other a little roughly grabbing her n*****s. 
"If not then I think you could borrow the shower tomorrow as well, it shouldn't be a problem." 
"Oh-..nnh-- okay! Than -- nnh! --k you!" 
Now faster, and the wave of pleasure soon to arrive. One finger gently rubbing her other place down there, just a little. Soon.. soon...
"I've got to run to work, I'll get out of the bathroom and let yo--"
"NO nnnh-n-hhh ST---nhmm-Stay a little long -- nnhh! -- er please."
There.. wave rolls over Katya, pleasure spikes into the sky and she shivers in the falling water. Warm.. pleasant.. pleased. 
"What? Katya, you okay?" 
*breathes in deep once, twice* "Yes, I am fine, sorry, I'm finished! I'll be getting out to dry, can you step out?"
"Sure, sure."
Katya waited until Jethro had gone, stepped out and dried off. Her clothes were from today, she had put them on new before walking over. Putting them on, quickly brushed through her hair with a brush Jethro had laid out for her and then, with rosy cheeks, exited the bathroom.

© 2021 Jethro del Cielo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on March 17, 2021
Last Updated on March 17, 2021

Author

Jethro del Cielo
Jethro del Cielo

Nässjö, Scandinavia, Sweden



About
Jethro del Cielo is the artist name for Mattias Eriksson. 34 years old, resident of Sweden, he begun to release music in late '22. So far, one EP, "Blue Note, 4792", a few single-track releases and tw.. more..

Writing