Marie

Marie

A Poem by SudaRay
"

Me writing to myself for clarity -- Trying to make sense of my friend's enlightened but terribly sad journey regarding the tragedy of unexpected death of her 19 year old son.

"
In the midst of a tragedy, with no plan or strategy, I witness this raw, immense practice of appreciation and acceptance. The exchange of giving and receiving, the ability to be so pure of heart sprinkled with some protective deceiving.  Knowing what to hold dear and yet touchingly open to share is what I would define as "too much to bare." There is no such thing in this life as fair.

I don't completely comprehend but have the clarity to defend what I witnessed was an intention, a practice, a decision, a series of small daily actions.  Doing this with some regularity seems to yield blessings and yet cannot erase the situation's vulgarity.  It makes nothing disappear, and yet you see this path to move forward with less fear.  Are we all alone on some level as I have usually believed ? OR connected to everyone and everything, just waiting for us to see?  
 
What you seek is not a place, it is a way of being.  And action is a necessary part of seeking.  What action will you do today without hesitation?  The  action, not the result, IS the destination.  

© 2020 SudaRay


Author's Note

SudaRay
first time sharing my personal, written thoughts. I have no idea what genre to list under.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 28, 2020
Last Updated on July 28, 2020
Tags: tragedy, appreciation, intention, destination

Author