8 Crazy Dead Teenagers

8 Crazy Dead Teenagers

A Story by Amanda
"

This is inspired by the movie 8 Crazy Nights. I won none of the rights, this is all just for entertainment purposes.

"

They surrounded him in a tight circle. He slowly revolved, looking for a space to leave.

 

“You can run from Cara, but you ain’t gonna run from us.” Milo said, his arms crossed.

 

“What? I’m out of here,” He walked through Katie and she dissolved. Thinking he was free, he continued walking. The eight reformed around him, now with all of their arms crossed.

 

“We’re dead, Isaac, you can’t get rid of us.” Katie said with a raised eyebrow.

 

“We all saw what happened at the skating rink today. When Cara brought up your sad past you snapped and walked away!” Erin threw her hands up in the air.

 

“Maybe she’s onto something that you should give a try!” Max stepped closer to him as he belted out the line.

 

“Just let it out and have yourself a good ole’ cry!” Lyssa cried.

 

“Shut up! You don’t know s**t!” Isaac cried, brandishing his Jack. Katie stepped forward and tried to grab the bottle from him.

 

“We know you love her,” Milo said, “What else is there to know?”


“Do you want to ruin what you have with her?” Daryl asked, throwing his hands up. “Do you want more pain?”

 

Isaac scowled at them, showcasing his liquor once again. “You want me to deal with pain? Well, cheers is what I say!”

 

“That’s nothing! It just numbs the pain; it doesn’t make it go away!” Ian yelled.

 

Look man, you always act so tough-” Alex’s face was pleading, but Milo cut him off.

 

“But you just live a lie! She’s the one thing that makes you good!”

 

“You think I don’t know that? She’s so much better than me, I don’t even deserve one bit of her!” Isaac yelled at them, whipping his Jack at the wall of the rusty warehouse they were in.

 

“Well, she loves you! Don’t you get that? She doesn’t care about your past!” Katie yelled, she said, placing her cold hands on his shoulders.

 

“You gotta tell her, Isaac.” Alex advised.

 

“You have to do it, Isaac!” Ian encouraged.

 

Isaac scowled at them. “You all can kiss my a*s.”

 

“He posses a strong will, and won’t let down his guard.” Lyssa crossed her arms, and leaned towards Milo.

 

“Well, then we’ll just have to tell her ourselves, won’t we?” he said solemnly.

 

Isaac’s head snapped up. “No!”

 

“Why not?” Erin said haughtily. “We’re not good enough for you either?”

 

“Then she’ll know.”

 

“Know what? Your ability? Who the f**k cares?” Max shrugged.

 

“We’re not going to let you mess this up.” Daryl added.

 

“So either you do it, or we do it,” Katie said, once again crossing her arms.

 

Isaac fell to his knees. “She’ll hate me.”

 

Milo and Ian kneel-ed next to him. “She’s not going to hate you. She’s in love with you.”

 

“Can you promise that?”

 

Ian hesitated, “Yes…we can.”

 

“We’ll be right there with you,” Erin comforted.

 

Isaac took a deep breath and stood. “Then let’s get this over with.”

 

The eight ghosts smiled, satisfied with their work.   

© 2012 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
Yeah, this is from 8 Crazy Nights. I love the intervention song and I was in an angry mood, so viola!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012

Author

Amanda
Amanda

MA



About
i haven't been on this website in like three years??? oh my god everything is so s****y??? body, a:hover {cursor: url(http://cur.cursors-4u.net/others/oth-8/oth704.cur), progress !important;} more..

Writing
Love Stories Love Stories

A Poem by Amanda


War War

A Poem by Amanda


Heartbreaker Heartbreaker

A Poem by Amanda