Holy Chicken Batman

Holy Chicken Batman

A Story by Wulfstan Crumble

Scene Preparation.

Imagine McDonalds with Style. Maybe call it MOS Burger. Now, make the burgers you get in your wrappings actually look like the burgers in the photos. Now, make them taste nice.

Scene set.

"Natsumi, yesterday i wrote a poem about wednesday night. You know, about when you blew green tea all over your face."

"Really?"

"Yes, the poem is called Blowing Bubbles"

"Hazukashii!!!!!" (Trans: embarrassing)

"No, no my love. Its cute. Kawaii"

Brow creases, nose wrinkles, lips shrink. "Can you read it to me?"

"Sure." I open my notebook and take a bite out of my fish burger. Two pumped up baps bookending a slab of fried fish, oceans of tartar mayo, cheese and diced onion.

"I am blowing bubbles."
"So many bubbles..."

Commotion.

"Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

OH FLAMING CHICKENS!!

"What the f..."

Splat.

The friend chicken slides down my forehead leaving a sticky trail and bounces off my nose leaving a greasy splodge. It flies through the air and bounces of my arm leaving my hair matted with grease and bits of fried stuff. Then it flies towards the abyss. The end of the table.

Catch.

It lands in the cup of my hand between forefinger and thumb. Safe.

I look at Natsumi. She stiffles a giggle. "Why did you throw that friend chicken at me?"

Anger flashes through her eyes...


"It was HOT!!!!!!!!!!"

Moral Ending (He-man had it, so will i).

If your fried chicken is too hot when you take a bite, throw it at Wulfstan Crumble.

 

© 2008 Wulfstan Crumble


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Wulfstan Crumble
Wulfstan Crumble

Cirencester, England, and Kishiwada, Osaka, United Kingdom



About
Wulfstan Crumble is a 27 year old Englishman. He is currently working on a plethora of pieces for various anthologies and magazines (hoping not all will get rejected). He really hopes that some o.. more..

Writing