What could have been.

What could have been.

A Story by Some Kind Of Something
"

Read title.

"


Flashes of images flow in and out of my mind like a slide show on speed. The cold bathroom isolates you into numbing sensations of crippling loneliness... The pounding inside takes its toll. Each wave sending shockwaves of agony, it's breathtaking. Tile cold as ice melts my sanity, from the tips of my toes to the ends of my fingertips. Time is frozen. Wave. Pounding inside my chest is a ticking time bomb ready to go off. There is nothing you can do. It is happening and it's your fault. You are the monster. Accept your fate, for you are now in hell. Another wave. 'What if I wouldn't have done this?' 'What if I would have done that?' Wave. Daydreaming on what could have been is pointless, but you cannot force the thoughts of alternate realities out of your head. Tears roll down your cheeks like a waterfall of lava. The face burns, yet you are cold inside. Wave. Nothing will change what is happening. It will not stop. The worst wave takes your entire body and shakes you to your core. Gravity takes over as you slump down in defeat. You feel a movement of mass slither down and crash into the water. You stand up shaking. Wipe the tears rolling down your face. And before you flush the toilet... You say goodbye.


© 2016 Some Kind Of Something


Author's Note

Some Kind Of Something
I really don't give a shit if you think this is bad. I don't write often.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 19, 2016
Last Updated on January 19, 2016
Tags: description, emotion, time, life, pain, agony, torment, pondering, wonder, horror, bathroom, dealing

Author

Some Kind Of Something
Some Kind Of Something

Magnolia, TX



About
I'm a person. I think weird. I write sometimes. Yep. more..

Writing