Unsex Me Here

Unsex Me Here

A Poem by Destiny
"

pathetic love poem...

"

 

I wish to occupy your space

Live in every breath you take, and make my home your heart.

It's been too long my dear.

4 days 16 hours 57 minutes and 5,6,7 seconds of an eternity without you. And today you shan't utter my name.

If Love could grant one wish to this dismissible soul I pray, make me like his love.

Draw up my hair in my head and my breasts in my chest and bestow upon me the on thing that makes me less than you.

 

"Come, you spirits

That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here."

 

And I promise to love him more than any man ever could. I already do.

The darkness of my skin, my eyes, my hair, and my life were all that I could see, but you broke me free of the bondage with one simple smile.

That same smile haunts me now. Because I know that right now it's shining for him.

I don't know that you know that when you speak his name your entire essence changes to one that has seen the face of God.

That's one thing we have in common.

I love you as a dog loves his master.

Happily trotting after.

Perfectly content to rest in his shadow.

Your touch would suffice for the rest of my life.

Just hold me and I'll know that if I died right now it'd be more then I could have ever hoped for.

You are more then I deserve, but less then I can have.

And for now, I am contented.

© 2008 Destiny


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love you as a dog loves his master.
Happily trotting after.
***** I love this line. *****

Your touch would suffice for the rest of my life.
**** I love this one also ****

and bestow upon me the on thing that makes me less than you.
**** on should be one I think. I didn't catch it untill the second read. ***


**** Here are a couple ( I do not know what to call them.) computer language I guess, but you probably didn't mean for it to show up in the final draft. ****

And I promise to love him more than any man ever could. I already do.

****Love this line too. ***
I loved the whole poem obviousely. It is quite a story. The hook of the mystery unveiled makes it not pathetic at all.
Thank you for sharing.
Love All, Mejasha





Posted 16 Years Ago


'happily trotting after' catches my eye. ach, the things loves drives us to. what a force it is!

Posted 16 Years Ago


"The darkness of my skin, my eyes, my hair, and my life were all that I could see, but you broke me free of the bondage with one simple smile." Very sensual

Posted 16 Years Ago


Very Macbeth of you! Unsex me here. Though the line was written in anger you captured it and transformed it into something far different.. Good job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow. Passionately poignant! Very nice write indeed! Great job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lots of passion and need, and that is what love truly is

Posted 16 Years Ago


Such longing passion I read here.....this is great!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This speaks of a passion so deep that words really can not capture it full power. Once again I think you wrote this a heart and soul of a person that urns to break free from earthly chains and dwell among the stars and dreamers dreams. I am once again so impressed with your words and the heart that they are written with.



Great Job!!!!!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2008

Author

Destiny
Destiny

My Skin



About
I'm 20. A college student. If that doesn't satisfy your curiosity read my poems or ask me. * Current Projects* I'm not really working on anything right now. I have a short story on the back burn.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


youthful tears youthful tears

A Poem by Nico