Sei Mia Dea Terrestre

Sei Mia Dea Terrestre

A Poem by Destiny
"

This is old but I love it!

"
i saw you in a d r e a m once...
you were sitting in the darkness wearing the same verbal jeans and gleam in your eye you have right now.
"c
  o
   m
     e  along" you said
"w
   o
    n   
     't be long" you said
you darted away before i could say i'd follow you anywhere.
before too long you were gone out of sight,
but i followed the sound of your chucks crunching dry leaves and your laughter in the cool autumn breeze.
to the end of the world (where earth meets sky) is where you decided to take me.
down we go into your dark world of beauty and love, now the place above ceases to exist.
your dwelling was fine
    adorned with secrets and wine,
             spices and vices of EVERY kind.
i sat down in a chair lined with fine fox's hair to wait for the show to begin.
 
behind a jade screen a shillouette could be seen changing dresses and faces, making messes in places never seen.
you stepped out and said " Hold onto your head" as you circled the room in your white gown stained red
still drip
           p
             i
              n
                g.
and the souls that stayed with you got up and played till the moon kissed the horizon.
we laughed and we cried knowing this fun would die once the sun took his thrown in the sky.
you said bye to the souls, and returned to your clothes while I wiped a tear from my eye.
 
We returned to the land made by GOD's hand, your hand touches mine and you smile and say
"Same time tomorrow?"
The sorrow fades as we run away into the black sylvan places saturated with faces of the dead and nearly departed
The bond we have started growing stronger and glowing brighter to lead the way...

© 2009 Destiny


Author's Note

Destiny
so yeah, this is super old compared to what I typically post so this is by no means my best. also I decided to make it look kinda funky. I figure it's not my best so I it should stand out some way. Well enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 15, 2009
Last Updated on May 18, 2009

Author

Destiny
Destiny

My Skin



About
I'm 20. A college student. If that doesn't satisfy your curiosity read my poems or ask me. * Current Projects* I'm not really working on anything right now. I have a short story on the back burn.. more..

Writing