My Faith & Me

My Faith & Me

A Story by Farmgirl
"

this story speaks for itself in my writing you will see it come alive when I begin to speak

"
~         My Faith & My People Matter To Me    ~

Today things are just not going the way I hoped they would ... It seems no matter what right I try to do it is wrong .. I have a heart to help people and care ... What is wrong with those who don't care ? And why ?  I don't understand people sometimes .. Like its fine if you don't want to care about people .. But don't try to influence me to be like you .. Because I don't want to be . I choose to be different ... I choose to Care .  The reason that you choose not to is between you & God and the reason that I choose to is between me & God ... It is not wrong of me to want to help others when I have the ability to do so . I know how it feels to not have anyone care ... And its not a good feeling ... And I like to help others bear their burdens ... just as I need others to bear mine .. just as you do also . We are united through Christ and we are the body of Christ and it matters to help others and it matters to care and it matters to be there .... Its called being Selfless & Humble ... You should try it sometime ... Not because it makes you feel good .. anybody can do it to make them feel better about their life .... But that is not why i do it ! I do it because Lives matter to me and so does bringing hope and happiness to the less fortunate ... I don't care about what landed them in it and that does not matter to me ... it is not my business or place to judge anybody ... We all have sinned and fall short of The Glory of God and his righteousness ... Nobody is perfect and life is hard ! And if you spent less time self absorbed you would see that it matters to be there for someone above any thing else ... Its not about the deed one does its about the outcome and difference and impact that it makes ... I call it deep reaching to deep ... Of Course you have to be wise so you don't sink ... But its okay to throw out a rescue every once in a while as needed to bring them back to the surface again from drowning .,.. So in future reference when you have a problem with helping me help someone ... That's fine you don't have to help if you don't have a heart for it .. I'm not one to force and control or pressure anyone and their choices that they want to make in the way they choose to distance themselves and stay out of Outreaching...  That's your business ... And perogitive.... But don't try to change me ... I've already been changed . And I intend to make a deep  impact in being there for others and helping them ... Because that is what matters to me ... That is what I am passionate about doing ... Don't make this about you ... Don't be selfish ... Put your self aside for a moment ... And think about who and what you are truly denying ! 

It isn't just me ....


Our Bible says in Matthew 25:40 
And The King Will Answer them , Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine , you did for Me . 


Have you forgotten & lost sight of the importance of why we are here ?




I sure have not . 



I am a soldier for Christ and I will continue to be until the day that I am called home and relieved from this world if I can manage to keep fighting the good fight not lose hope and allow the enemy to break me so much .


I know that its okay and necessary to be weak sometimes ... 

But I do not ever lose sight of what is important and that matters .. 
And that is reaching souls for God ... 


You can call me is little steward or whatever you want that makes you feel good about yourself so that you can rest easier at night that you have convinced yourself is alright to be like .. 


But do not ever try to change who I am called to be For Christ Jesus My Lord & My King ... 


The things that I do are not for vain glory , self healing, or therapy ... 


My Faith & My People matter to me ...

  So Yep .. 


I guess more and more this truth is become my reality 


It's all about My Faith & Me and everything else I speak of in this journey inbetween 2 worlds of living 

© 2016 Farmgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A powerful spiritual statement.
There is nothing I could add--or wish to.
You have said it all, beautifully.
Kudos, Sunshine!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Farmgirl

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the review
It's much appreciated Jimmy



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on December 19, 2016
Last Updated on December 19, 2016

Author

Farmgirl
Farmgirl

Farmtown, MO



About
Who I am speaks for itself through my writing and it's up to you on how you choose to perceive me and the way I express freely with my God gifted writing more..

Writing
Why now Why now

A Story by Farmgirl