My People

My People

A Poem by Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free

Follow the voices in the wind. The spirits are speaking lightly to those who listen, you would never know.

Your claustrophobic mind disables you to identify their exsistance. There for you call me crazy.  Who are you to judge what you know nothing about? You will die never knowing the truth. Sadly because your poor contradictions led you to knowing nothing. This society of my people parted by fate. We are not the crazy ones. We with hold too much knowledge to know what to do with it. Our senses guide us. We follow the wind and speak in whispers. We are the difference. Helping hands in the journey life hand's to you. We will stand still as this world falls to peices. Seeming so unstable, but psychologically strong. My people reflect me. This world through my eyes is a reflection of whats there. Every color I see is different of that you see. We are the difference.

© 2008 Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your dialogue. There's a back and forth about it that should tell you that everything has at least two sides. Having read about some of your beliefs, this falls right in line with that.

"We are the difference." Profound indeed.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"We follow the wind and speak in whispers."


That is a wonderful line. Thank you for sharing such evocative and authentic writing. I honour what you have created.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2008

Author

Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free
Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free

In My head, AZ



About
"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT STUPID HUMAN SUIT?" Join me www.myspace.com/shatt3redhearts21 So I am rewriting this. My name is Sarah. I am a 19 year old poet. I come from a Fucked up backround. I'v.. more..

Writing