Meaning

Meaning

A Poem by Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free

Life is a beautiful mess. I sat on a high mountain top in the desert to observe my surroundings. With the dirt beneath my toes I feel the warm wind blowing. The sunset is wondrous. A trip this is, I've reached my destination. My tears kiss the earth. The world is still full of wonders. I am a mystery to myself, undiscovered by the society I left. I am consumed by the eyes of the spirit whom owns the sky. I recover of all sadness and lonely years drowned in my depressions. I have not yet found my purpose, but now am willing to stick around in curiosity. Wandering this mountain top I am not lost. This is where I found myself. The wind whispers softly into my ear, "Do not leave child, you are welcome to stay home now." I'm home. The dirt dances across the ground in tiny waves. I feel the grains of sand gently tickling my feet. I hear a bird in the distance singing a lonely song. I quietly whisper back. "I will never leave you."  All at once I am what I was destined to become. Nature's soul child. The spirits companion. The deserts silent consumer. This is what I am here to do. My life at my feet and all around me.

© 2008 Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 9, 2008
Last Updated on September 9, 2008

Author

Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free
Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free

In My head, AZ



About
"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT STUPID HUMAN SUIT?" Join me www.myspace.com/shatt3redhearts21 So I am rewriting this. My name is Sarah. I am a 19 year old poet. I come from a Fucked up backround. I'v.. more..

Writing