You've Won the Fight

You've Won the Fight

A Poem by Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free

I give up, I give up, Bang bang you've shot me dead. I lay here calm and willing. You've pulled all my thread. I'll love you now and always. I wont give up on this. Only trying to get over you. Is something I wont miss. It's harder to get over it, Than it is just to give in. I love you darling I love you. The battle by me was lost, you win. Call me a fool one time Call me a fool twice. I'll sit in my desolate room. Where no one will hear my cries. Descrete but foolish I am. I know I've heard it before. In the nicest ways you tell me. Now and forever I lock the open door. You'll never see me cry again, Nor give in to drawing the line. The only thing I'll give up on trying to do, Is getting you out of my mind. So I sit here not counting the days. Not wondering if you'll be back. But loving you even more, With every day that has passed. This Love is Over Honey.

© 2010 Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whenever I read a piece like this I am reminded of what happened between me and the girl i loved. It all relates so well it kinda makes me happy to read something like what happened. Good flow btw Loved it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 11, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2010

Author

Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free
Ignorance Was Bliss Everything Was Free

In My head, AZ



About
"WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT STUPID HUMAN SUIT?" Join me www.myspace.com/shatt3redhearts21 So I am rewriting this. My name is Sarah. I am a 19 year old poet. I come from a Fucked up backround. I'v.. more..

Writing