A Short Story about the life of experiment J.J.

A Short Story about the life of experiment J.J.

A Story by SupaYeYah
"

Just a bit of background for my up coming book (Books if I'm lucky)

"
 In the far future, in the year 5016, Their was an election, This was a election of the leader of the united nations (It's nickname is the united earth, mostly because all the countrys joined it). The people could vote for Henry, Jerry, or Larry. People did not vote for Henry because he had a big Eggo, They also did not vote for Jerry because they found out that he was actually a guy who hacked the voting systems, so he could rule the world. So the voters voted for Larry, even if he had many of the attributes of the U.S. president from 3000 years ago.
 President Larry then started thinking, "What should be the next big goal for humans", he then came up to an answer, To explore the universe, harness it's powers, And do science! Everyone knew at the time That earth was full, the moon is fully colonized, and that mars was a quarter colonized. But President Larry had bigger plans... Like getting all of the solar system to be fully colonized having their useful resources mined, and to overall own the whole solar system, among other, more normal, secretive, strange,mean, horrible, and even unspeakable (At least, Without Spilling you'r guts out without getting used to it) Experiments. These are the 6 slags for the 6 ranks that are, Public, Secret, Dangerous, [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. Unfortunately, Our Hero Is being experimented On the [REDACTED] rank.
 But little does he know, he has a great destiny, like many great heroes.

© 2017 SupaYeYah


Author's Note

SupaYeYah
My first story,
Also, even though this is set in the future, I used was instead of Will because
it sounds better in my opinion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOW. Soooooooooooooooooooo Good!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
1 Review
Added on June 10, 2017
Last Updated on June 10, 2017
Tags: prologue

Author

SupaYeYah
SupaYeYah

WA



About
Just someone who wants to tell storys more..