Destiny

Destiny

A Story by June
"

Life's Dream

"
Your future is in your hands! Your Destiny is your personality!

You'll only become what you make out of life. Destiny is said to be attributes of your past, present and future. Your personality is your life's experience which makes-up whom you are or become.

Though; you may have had the worst of life; in bad groups, indulged in all sorts of evil & pepetrated evil upon fellow human beings, kill, steal or been involved in all sorts of ills(mistakes) Chances are; you are your life experiences.

Its that time of the year where folks make resolution, you too can make one but resolution starts with CHANGE. Do not write-up, speak-up BUT act-up & do away with the vices you know had always been part of your life's experiences & yet never adds value to you or increases you to the next level.
1.Lazy
2.Lies
3.Pride
4.Cheating others
5.Self centered
6.Wanting money & all good things of life yet have no job
7.Keeping bad companies
8.Deceptful
9.Indulged in abominable vices (rape,money rituals, Occultism, Murder etc)
10.Thief
CHANGE is constant! Apply the Golden rule: (Do unto others as you also wish)
KARMA is for real! You or your generation will/must enjoy yours deeds Good/Bad
Be a changed person, re-write your destiny, change your path. Its in your hands to make a better beginning.

Be right, do right!
Live right, act right!
Work in love!
Get to know God, the creator of the world!!!
Get a job, work hard! After God, money Is vital to make you live Happy!
Do not be wasteful! Plan & Live a good LIFE!!

And everything you need to live a good life will locate you.
Happy 2014!

© 2014 June


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on January 1, 2014
Last Updated on January 1, 2014
Tags: life; destiny; future; expectati

Author

June
June

Okechebe Downtown Miami, FL



About
Inpirational Writer. Positive & Energetic thinker. more..

Writing
Body & the mind Body & the mind

A Poem by June


EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE.

A Story by June