Code: Purple

Code: Purple

A Screenplay by Raylene

At the lab of Doctor Samuels and his colleagues Doctor Nicholas and Doctor Richardson.

(Doctor Nicholas and Doctor Richardson are in the lab discussing results)

Doctor Nicholas:" That is insane Mason, you must of done the calculations wrong."

Doctor Richardson: "Don't you Mason me, Poppy I know what I saw."

Doctor Nicholas:" I know, yet accusing Chandler of doing something like this. I just have a hard time believing it."

(Doctor Samuels enters the lab)

(Doctor Nicholas puts the slides of unknown objects in her pocket)

Doctor Samuels:" Good morning everyone ."

Doctor Richardson:" Good morning ."

Doctor Nicholas:"Good morning."

(Doctor Samuels is noticed having the same purple stain on his lab coat that doctors Richardson found as made a slide of)

Doctor Samuels:" I feel tired today might go home early ."

(Doctor Nicholas prepares slides of fungi to study)

Doctor Nicholas :"Oh did you have company?"

(Doctor Richardson looks at results from the health risk of the fungi."

Doctor Samuels:"No just must of ate something."

Doctor Richardson:"Well you do need a break sir."

Doctor Samuels:"Thank you Mason, yet I will leave Poppy in charge."

(Doctor Samuels goes into his office during lunch)
(Doctor Nicholas puts the strange purple slide under the microscope while Doctor Richardson looks out for Doctor Samuels)

Doctor Nicholas:" Okay I agree this purple neon goop is weird yet how do you know what it does."

Doctor Richardson:"Well I went home late l last night and I saw some of that on the desk, I touched it with my bare hand and it felt like something was trying to eat my finger. I whipped it off with a rag and the feeling went away."

Doctor Nicholas :" I see well I do see some microorganisms here , yet why would doctor Samuels created something like this?"

Doctor Richardson:" I have no clue, yet you saw his lab coat he must know something."

Doctor Nicholas:"Yeah I agree , yet what is it?".

Doctor Richardson:" look all I know is , you got to put it up he finished lunch early for once."


© 2016 Raylene


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting and mysterious! I liked it!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Raylene

7 Years Ago

Thank you and I will review you I just got home from vacation

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
1 Review
Added on July 20, 2016
Last Updated on July 20, 2016

Author

Raylene
Raylene

jonesboro, AR



About
Just here to share my stories and talent for telling them I welcome all writers. more..

Writing
Murder by midnight Murder by midnight

A Screenplay by Raylene


Treasure Treasure

A Story by Raylene


Help! Help!

A Story by Raylene