The Two Faced Kingdom: Prologue- The Meeting~ Part 2

The Two Faced Kingdom: Prologue- The Meeting~ Part 2

A Story by Sutori Tera
"

The second part of The Meeting in the prologue. I will also liketo add that after this chapter 'The Meeting' it will go in sequential parts. It won't be titled as part 1.

"
There was a girl and a boy hidden between giant trees. The sunlight thqt filter through the tree leaves fell upon some very puzzled faces. Two bodies and three minds came upon the problemof of names. They didn't know what to call eachother or themselves. Since they din't have names, they decided to make names.

"What about Thomas and Jeffrey?" The girl asked the two if they wouldn't mind being called these names.

"I like Jeffrey!"
"I hate those names."

"Well one of you could be Jeffrey and the other can be called another name."

Jeffrey was very happy about his new name. The other scould at the other's happiness and new name so he quickly blurted out:

"I want to be Charles and you can be Novella."

The girl was very excited to be given not only a new name, but a very unique name as well.

"I like it!"

The girl's, now Novella's, smile seemed to be contagous. For the two, now Charles and Jeffrey, were smiling now, laughing in fact.

The birds, sun, and trees seemed to laugh with them as they laughed in there special place.

© 2014 Sutori Tera


Author's Note

Sutori Tera
I plan to try to make the prologue sound like a bedtime story, but I will try to make the main story sound more book like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on October 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 20, 2014

Author

Sutori Tera
Sutori Tera

About
I like stories because of the places they take me. A story with a solid plot and well seasoned with fantasy, action, and a pinch of romance is the best feast for my eyes. I have had some recent.. more..

Writing