B1

B1

A Story by Svet
"

It's just a blog....

"
Let me just start out by saying that I have recently acknowledged the fact that my Sims 3 character has a much more interesting life (and love life) than I have. I know. It is absolutely the most depressing thing that can exist for a teenager. You see, it is summer break. A month has passed me by and I have yet to truly find myself lost in the stereotypes of what a summer break is supposed to be about. I am not entirely disappointed with the way I have spent my the past month of my summer break, but I know it is not brag worthy either. Before school generously freed its students from its prison walls, my friend and I decided we wanted to dive deep into the scandals that summer break has to offer. This includes: (1) finding a gorgeously, decent guy to commit my heart to, (2) celebrate the freedom of no brain cell killing boring lectures and homework, and (3) bond with all of our dear friends in one exquisite setting. None of the three have yet to actually transpire. Instead of fishing for the hottest catch, I am fishing through word after word in college summer classes. Yuck. I am so sick of reading about the Romans and Greeks and the historical events of our past times. My fingers are twitching from the dedication of writing essay after essay on the analysis of such and such writer. By any means my friend, it is not fun.

© 2014 Svet


Author's Note

Svet
I am just writing this for fun. It is not by any means anything serious. It is more like a diary or journal. The grammar is probably not perfect.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on June 18, 2014
Last Updated on June 18, 2014

Author

Svet
Svet

Writing
Lost in my image Lost in my image

A Story by Svet