Lost in Infinity

Lost in Infinity

A Story by Saraswati
"

Thriller,usual day for a illegal gun dealer and his frustrations

"

A rainy evening, the gloomy vault is just getting melted over the sapped surface of earth…an old rusted old truck got parked near the street 11 cross. Rain is heavy enough to drift. A short guy got down from the truck. Hardly could be some 5 feet sort of, with a coat made of some crust with torn leather boots above his lower pant. He slammed the truck door in much more hard watermarked off the water droplets from his over wet crusty coat he walked towards the top floor of Henkel’s a old small commercial shop usually a hub for old timers or many more anonymous people who does their personal deals and many more.Cony walked fast towards the corner where a old guy of some 60+ age was sitting and sipping on his rainy day cappuccino with much more ecstasy, and an elation of nothingness yet beautiful around him, some young man women talking laughing or mesmerizing.

Hey I am sorry,it was a goddamn drift almost,s****y as hell.

That’s all right Cony..i could seat here as long as I have a purpose. A guttural came from the senior guy.with some zero vision towards the mountains whose trajectory is just some miles from the street 11.

Well I have got to know lot more from Marconi. He laughed crazy,hue hue..next time I would surely need to take you while dealing .as this guy was a previous user of auto mag and he aint ready for a single negotiation as looks like he was much fuzzy in terms of dealing with a guy like me?goddd

Well you knew your selling points for this.I cant move as you know this women of mine ,she will screw my dear life ,we have enough of work to do ,may be I will have to fix my firm and my truck but as you see the deal went real scrap.we both could have done parallel deals .enaugh of eating from same s**t isn’t.guttler was even more gravitified.

So 50 percent is what we will divide among us rest will go to that a*****e.deal closed

You know, I have used this, and hell yes. I could have been a perfect pimp for this one for that m**********r J.its a singled action as to fire more accurately and its got adjustable aiming sights, however has a slow magazine change lead me to believe it was never intended to be used carrying on the person.

Huehueh Cony suddenly chuckled. This guy gave me a whole lots of lecture after he saw this .he knew its automag what we could offer which is beyond obsolesce as per the demand. Still he feeded me his thoughts on P38 S design.even after my fare demonstration he acted bigot. He wanted to give for 300 $ and what I felt ..you could have been the best one to do the deal. Deal is gone, what we can do next find a good a little dumb buyer to get off from this s****y AM.

You wanna have some coffee?

No I have better work to do ,and yes,take this. Please you keep it or you return it upto you.

Cony left with as usually with short footsteps. The old guy got up steadily and lighted a cigarettes and he moved down to the parking. His breaths were slower cold but his blue tired yet sharp eyes were in some refreshing rage or mysterious build up. With the breath of last cigerrete in his teeth and smashing don beneath his feet he started his old tauras and rushed from the place.

Rain is not stopping in any ways, driving along the way with a speed of 150 km per hour.”compulsions”…..Guttler sighed as he almost stopped his vehicle near a posh mansion not less than a Birmingham palace surrounded with so many tropical plantations.

He ranged the calling bell.A good looking young women with her sharp excecutive look opened the door with some level of unpleasant mood in her face.

I insist if you could just go and end it now.I cant and can never think of another single day.

You and I both are part of it,let me go and check by myself,Hey…heyy..she got aggressive and started thrashing guttler in his chest. You cannot keep this shitt for one more single day here.you need to either end it or get it f**k outta here.

Hey….easy….lady.you need to behave, I know your …..whatever… so is you,we should never behave rude to someone who hold the edge of knife right over the jugular.

Ohhhh..so is it a threat now??eh?

Shhhh…the guttler got close to her and whispered.”I ll do anything now whatever you ask” only if you get me my cappuchino” J ..Gross…..she sighed and left the place.

Along the long corridor the guy walked down, opened the door slightly.its “Marcony” shackled with his legs and hands and cello taped his mouth.

“Hi boy”….hw you doing? Well …Guttler pulled a chair near to the shackled figure

First and foremost,is my young girl taking good care of you?like,did she gave you food and water so as to survive in this non ventilated dark alkie room?

The shackeled figure remained neutral, he was not shivering but he had been deprived of movements so his body was straining enough and he was growing tired and helpless as hell. He could hardly close his eyes ,he was not able to figure out whom he was speaking to but still he moved his head so as to response,no doubt his life is in the edge of devastation.

I will open your mouth,Guttler continued with very few specific rules not to be broken.In case you shout..i will kill you,In case you try harming me I will kill you,if you behave ….i will let you live one more day.He bowed towards shackled figure and opened his tapes out of his sealed mouth slowly and kept those tangled tapes aside.

The shackled figure somehow took out his craving voice-“who are you” …and if you want to kill me than just do it…

Guttler chuckled ..yes I am about to.well who and all in your family?I have a wife who always nags and who usually don’t love me and I had a kid who disappeared long time back….his name was “Bradley” ..

“Why are you telling these” the shackled figure almost cried with strain and pains as enough of narcotic dosses been throve in his blood to make him numb .

“the other time I went with my wife in a general store..she demanded a watch. Which was way expensive…a way to expensive though I thought of giving her. But she rejected…she admitted she don’t want anything for which she nags and that will be a favor in order to keep her shut for next few months…yes. She deserves. She is young beautiful and who knows she want a able man for herself who can make het a*s fat enough to be ….and her wallet heavy enough to spend..still I admit.i love her.she is like my daughter …so my wife…

“why I am here” shackled guy somehow asked while he was drooping downwards with excessive pain in his frontal part of brain.

“who and all in your family”?

“Shackled guy remained drooped and he was not responding”

I asked..something boy…guttler took out an old automag and started fitting silencer to it as he slowly breaths he found that shackled boy going numb.

“shackled guy lift his head” …he slowly opened his mouth pleaded…I have a wife and a kid …please…you ask me anything but not life….

‘What is you wifes net worth’?

Whattt???? Please get to point where you shot me dead…

I asked you..what is her net worth

“2 billion”worth…he sighed

Huehue….wrong…its 10 billion worth. Surprising enough that a stranger as me have so many information’s which you cover up to show your goodwill. Your wife s flourishing building construction business is of 10 billion net worth. So what went wrong with you where you asked a firearm from a trusted illegal dealer and than you slammed for no reason, we scrap our beautiful dreams with guys like you..which were smashed beneath your shoes…guy like you…our wives hate us,children deprived of things which could have been brought to them if you would have genuinely dealed from our people who work keeping lifes in bet just to fulfill your desires of getting powerful……….am I wrong ?

‘You are wrong”…I am not the first person to scrap deal”…I scraped because I never found any warranty of my privacy….

What we will get by making you convicted anyway??its our business ..ultimatum in customers satisfaction,you never ordered one ,you ordered 10 in a row.and than slammed in face..

“I will take the deal..but don’t kill me ..i beg you”

“I am afraid that there is no going back” i am also afraid that .non will know. How you got killed. We pay illegal bribe to legalists,we did sold to legitimate stakeholders…non but the peacekeepers. We are protected from all ways till some revolutionary legitimate busterds comes to rescue this world from us.we have our needles and so is our duty is to arm them.and gun those down who violates ..few vital rules that break our mood and break our business….

Guttler came out of that room and he removed the silencer of that automag and kept on his long slender coat.

“Your coffee went cold” shal I warm it.

“its done,I am taking the corpse by tonight ,till than you need to be shut over here” and yes….no need to warm..ll have next time.i must leave.

You are kidding aint you?How can you even imagine me of living here now with that corpse…I cant..and if you delay more…its me who will suffer next

Non will suffer,you trusted me so far,and now don’t show your true colour ,I might turn against you in case you change your mind.

I simply cannot effort all these things which are happening now,you told you will help me out in my matter but now as I could sense ,your placing your true intentions over favoring me,we never deal this.

“I will talk to you later,and with that thing of yours,I never play around but I expect a good gift out of it.

You intend to make up your mind ,that’s enough,but I was wrong,depressed voice came out of her throat

I must leave,this is just about to end ,few more days than its all yours.

Guttler left the place,The lady silently wept with frustration and anger beneath,and she slammed the door.

© 2015 Saraswati


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRyxGBGiAE

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
1 Review
Added on February 24, 2015
Last Updated on February 24, 2015

Author

Saraswati
Saraswati

India



About
A homemaker mother and a amateur writer..learning to acquire perfection in least more..

Writing
The realm The realm

A Story by Saraswati


The realm The realm

A Story by Saraswati