Project- Death Trap

Project- Death Trap

A Story by Saraswati

Me and my mates were all of same kind ,those days we had developed few skills of bunking our classes ,especially during the physics and mathematics hours, our group consists of nerds and few out speaking brutes, usually we were among those who believe in living to fullest without spending our precious sagacity In short brain. Like any complex p metaphysical equation we always loved the amount of complexities to deal with rather than sticking with same comfort zone. Whatsoever matter situation we loved being there and that moment, those includes small games,jokes,stealing,manipulating ,outdoor fun even when we got less pocket money, nothing could ever bound us, we got nothing to loose except our autonomy…

Like any other topic this time we thought of mass dreaming and interpret those.But we had challenges to face, Among us Jared was a kind of non-believer in any metaphysical and semi psychic stuffs as mass dreaming which is way impossible in general. We started reading journals research articles on Mass dreaming and experiments which been carried out to prove that mass dreaming is not impossible as said my many around the world. Jared was mocking me, Santana and Fraw as he was totally out of it and wanted to leave this group project as he have an alibi of running of his fathers shop in his absence. Well he was not spared at all, being a group leader Fraw restricted him diplomatically. Jared.Jared is a sweet soul ,he never protest , we all could see kind of some irritation and tenacious frustration sign in his face.

We had our dinner on 17th august 2006 together and planned to stay n Fraws Home as his parents were out for some weeks,As per our brief research, we dream those things which we see throughout our life or fractions in a matter of days or months, including our traumatic present past of horrifying incidents that been encountered in recent times or very shortly or confronting.we belonged to same group,our mental frequencies were not indifferent, we loved almost same ideas ,books,movies,places,kind of intellect we hold were almost same,but still we never know if we really mass dream or if we really fail to achieve the precision of our mental frequencies or if it even has any correlation with dreaming similar.

Fraw gathered us in his room and he switched on his LED,” I have kept a DVD of a documentary on world war 2 where it will be shown the situations in berlin including the post defeat of German and prior to that SS tanks destructions, you are not supposed to or pressurized to decipher any of the occurrences but all we need to do is to see with full attention and consciousness and than exercising the events within our minds before we  go to our beds, like again trying to think and rewind the whole documentary.

Fraw was however superficial but we did exactly what is been told and while laying down n the bed ,I started thinking and rewinding those ww2 incidents, the hovering of aircrafts ,the tanks, sirens glimpse of the hitler youth exercises ,Russians invasion and British soldiers rants. All together it was like a passage to a havoking war zone.I was not able to sleep or even relax, somewhere heard snarling of wolves too.well that was not any imagination.

As I could see rest all fallen into deep sleep and I am not wrong that they are not pretending, I am the only one who is bit insomniac. I tried my best to get a sound sleep with an expectation that I would enter into that havocking war zone of so called ww2,will confront  while I run scream as bombs will be dropped above my house ,projectiles will be fired back to back.but my bad,till an hour there was no progression.

It was my alarm suddenly ,its 3.30 AM of the dawn. Rest all were in deep sleep, as I ascended I felt much weak and some sort of very unusual pain on the left side of my stomach.i stood up and walked slowly towards bathroom.and opened the door,in front of the long size mirror, lifted my shirt, it took off my breath, those were teeth sign in my left side of the hips…and looked to be some sharper one…I tried cleaning the wound and now I could feel more pain ..i got back to my bed,may be I will speak about it during morning.we all got up.i still sensed that pain is nt gone,its somewhere piercing beneath my hips muscles.

“hey you guys ,you never heard my alarm ringing at 3.30”?

“Santana ,looked like as if she was thunderstrucked” where the hell on earth we setted alarm ?and we never had any alarm neither any one of us has a watch or a alarm clock”.

“Girl,I walked down till bathroom”

“Wait a minute ,Fraw had kept one cam just in some 5 metres from our bed to the front in his study tables to record our movements.Why not just check from 3.30 am til 10.00 am ,all the footages.

All of us were in bed and only in bed in fact till 10 video footages kept showing we are in bed.

“This is a joke right”???well this freaking cam is stucked.f**k this s**t.

Unbelievable. Why non of us is moving till now.??and our beds are empty right now. Why its still showing us ..

“Jared got up with stammering legs, walked down slowly till the study table ..and a petrified voice came out..”guys, he gave us sleeping doses” may be to sleep deep enough to get all those dreams…and we drank yesterday night with our drinks.we all are dead…and he too…we are trapped forever here now…

‘Why he will do it????”

‘he was obsessed, he tried this experiment on us,here see all the articles ,bookmarks and all,he collected and decided to conduct research unlike any other big scientists…in that process he took our lives…just see the clock..its 12.00 pm ,we all were dead within 2 hours from our sleep.

“where is he”??he think he will escape ??

Finally we all started searching Fraw,But fraw was there in the hall ,reading some book and was sipping on his coffee.

“hello there”

Well ,looks like you are dead too..

“no”…fraw looked back and smiled

“what the f**k you did to me”?Jared grasped his collar.

“Hell no” I just did an simple experiment and it worked”unlike any of our past projects which we did secretly.

If you don’t believe, just see outside ,its daylight. And its 10.30 am ,

“So what you did’?Santana was pretty confused.

Well me and Lerry planned it out that we will make it look like a death trap. Thats where larry got up and she cooked the story of being waking up with alarm. And than going towards bathroom, but in actual she was adjusting the clock to 12,00 pm and then stop it.

She also kept the residues of the sleeping pill right by the side of the empty glasses, which should give an impression that before intake sleeping pills been mixed for consumption,and jared gave an meaning l

And all those mass dreaming research papers, journals???why u kept all that, looks like part of your both game plan.

Off course, it gave an impression of the obsession of putting you guys in this experimental trap of mine.

“you are such a…..” and how you took video footage”??as it kept on showing we are still in bed

“I engineered it that way” its my gadget after all…

We all were thunderstruck, including me, as I never knew our plan will fall so perfectly in the line. But Santana was pretty strucked and  Jared was unexpectedly disturbed…

Well Fraw and I finally made them accept that ,it was just an joke ..and we all were part of it..but there was no intention at all…however ever since I noticed both indifference from their demeanor  ,but our fun never stopped ,like an deep space non ending roller coaster.

 

© 2015 Saraswati


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting story. You could expand with the who, where, why, when and how. Made a excellent book. The story brought me in and I like the honest tone and the characters thoughts and reactions. Sometime madness lead us to wrong and bad places. Thank you for sharing the excellent story. I liked it.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Saraswati

8 Years Ago

Hahaaah...actually i admit..it git escalated very quickly.
I could have added some more eleme.. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

Would be a good book. Set-up different situation and give life to the characters.
Saraswati

8 Years Ago

haha..you right but writing book is again mainstream now..and i dont have time at all...i should hav.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 18, 2015
Last Updated on June 18, 2015
Tags: Psychic, Dark, Diplomatic

Author

Saraswati
Saraswati

India



About
A homemaker mother and a amateur writer..learning to acquire perfection in least more..

Writing
The realm The realm

A Story by Saraswati


The realm The realm

A Story by Saraswati