Dreams, Curse, Love, Forgotten Chapter 2: The Faithful Meet

Dreams, Curse, Love, Forgotten Chapter 2: The Faithful Meet

A Story by YaNcY2920
"

Jade Mitsuragi a lightning user who encounter many Weird dreams, many painful Curse, Sweet Love... but in the End... he Maybe Forgotten by all

"

The Class orientation ended and our lunch time started. We went out of our classroom but someone called my name.


“Jade…” Someone called me in the back. I turn around and saw Yukari. My heart skipped a little beat.


“Hey what is it Yukari?” I tried to act cool in front of her.


“Can I join you two for lunch?” She Asked. Kent looked at me and smiled


“Sure thing Yukari since it’s our first day you were not able to gain new friends am I right?” Kent asked


“Yup” She said then smiled. In my mind wow she has a really cute smile


“Shall we go to the canteen Yukari?” I asked.


“Sure!” She answered. The three of us went to the canteen and ordered our lunch then sat together then started talking.


“So Yukari” Kent said, “I heard you have a boyfriend. Is it true?” Kent added with a smile. He is trying to find out if she has a boyfriend. I looked at Kent then I looked at Yukari. I saw her looking at me but when I looked at her she looked away.


“Hmmm… Why did you asked?” Yukari Asked


“Nothing special, I want to know if the rumors were true.” He said


“Where did you hear that rumor?” She asked


“In our old school after graduation why?” He said


“Hmm well those rumors were not true” She said. In my mind yes what a relief.


“Oh really, Then can you go out with me?” Kent said. I and Yukari were shocked but mostly me. I stood up and said.


“Wait! Kent it should be me saying that to her!” I shouted, Kent was surprised he didn’t expect me to shout that one. I looked at Kent with an angry face and he began to smile. My sense came back and I remembered that Yukari is here with us. And I began to realize that Kent was only joking. I look at Yukari and she was shocked and she was embarrassed but mostly me. I sat down and began to keep quiet. Kent began to laugh and said.


“It was a Joke” He began to laugh. I was so embarrassed saying that in front of Yukari. The after lunch bell rang. We stood up and went back to our classroom. As we are walking I bump into someone. I looked at the person.


“Sorry about that” I apologized. I looked at the person and it was a boy but I recognized him it was Keven my old rival.


“Hey didn’t expect to bump you in this school” Keven said. Keven and I were destined to fight whenever we meet each other. I held my fist and I was to fight because of my fighting instincts.


“We meet again… Guys you go ahead” I said.


“What’s the big deal who is this guy?” Kent asked


“I will tell you later now go” I said. After saying that Kent and Yukari went to the classroom leaving me and Keven. After Yukari and Kent left, I looked at Keven and he said.


“You are still itching to fight me Jade?” He said


“Hmmp… two rivals destined to fight each other” I said. Keven turn around and started to walk away.


“We’ll fight another time Jade see yah” He said then walk away. I looked at him while his still leaving then went to my classroom.


I arrived at our classroom and sat down in my chair then looked at the window then someone tap my shoulder. I looked the person who is tapping my shoulder and saw Kent and Yukari.


“What is it guys?” I asked


“Who was that person?” Kent asked


“It was Keven, my old rival since elementary.” I said


“You’re old rival?” Yukari asked.


“Yup, Every time we met we are destined to fight. Lightning vs Dark” I said


“Wait his using Dark power?” Kent asked


“Yup, Not any ordinary dark, he calls it the Reaper” I said


“Why does he call it?” Kent asked


“Because he’s dark powers can take once life in an instant, if he concentrates all his powers in one single blow.” I said


“Why the two of you intend to fight each other?” Yukari asked


“Because-“I was about say it, but I was interrupted when Mr. Seon entered the room.


“I will tell you next time okay guys?” I said


“Sure” Kent said. Yukari and Kent return to their sits and the afternoon orientation started more like joking and laughing time.

© 2016 YaNcY2920


Author's Note

YaNcY2920
Please Review guys :D no Mean Comments :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on June 13, 2016
Last Updated on June 13, 2016

Author

YaNcY2920
YaNcY2920

iloilo city, region 6, Philippines



About
story maker... not good at grammar... but i like to tell stories more..

Writing