a beautiful tragedy

a beautiful tragedy

A Poem by Sweet Insanity
"

just something I wrote when i was down

"

She is so beautiful when she smiles, laughs, loves, is at peace. She smiles, knowing what her future holds. She loves, knowing how delicate her heart is. She can always pick her self up when she falls. She believes in her dreams. She can see the beauty in it all. She feels in her soul, that when she leaves her body, she will never be forgotten. Yet she struggles with her purpose here. She doesn’t want to accept what’s waiting for her. What comes to her in small doses. That seem to get bigger each time. And she knows why, but refuses to accept it. She can feel it, see it, knows it’s coming, but still refuses to accept it. She is so beautiful when she frowns, cries, screams, dies. She frowns knowing what is still to come. She always falls down when she gets back up. She dreams of dreams. To not see the pain in her own. Yet she slowly starts to accept it. She wants to accept it. Purpose. Why else are we here. She sees the beauty in her pain. She feels peace in her death. She falls knowing she’ll land on her feet. She must show the world the beauty in pain. Even if it means sacrificing her self. She smiles, knowing she’ll frown. She laughs, knowing she’ll cry. She loves, knowing that’s what kills her inside. And through it all she sees the beauty. If you look close enough, you can see it too. You can see the smile in her frown. You can hear her laugh in her silent scream. You can see the love in each tear. She’s such a beautiful tragedy.

© 2008 Sweet Insanity


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on March 25, 2008

Author

Sweet Insanity
Sweet Insanity

San Antonio, TX



About
My name's Nancy. Writing is my form of therapy. Sadly, the only time I can write, is when I'm in a depressed state. For that reason, I do love my sadness. It helps me create beauty. I would really lov.. more..

Writing