IMMORALITY GUILT

IMMORALITY GUILT

A Poem by Busiku Halwiindi

What have you become?
Do you even know who you are now?
Remember where you can from, you are so wrapped up in deceit,sin and pleasures of life and you forget who you are.
Who are you? Seriously! Cause I don't know you anymore.

The quality of not being in accord with the standards of right or good conduct: Immorality!

Remember when you where once naïve, a soul 'soul' beautiful not just in but out too.
You loved good to the core, you didn't need inspiration cause you had it in you, what a fighter you where.

Then one day it hit you so hard that you didn't know where it came from.
Ha! You looked left , right and centre yet, couldn't see a thing. Gat sight but no vision? What are you?

The fact of having committed a specified or amplied offense or crime: Guilt!
Yes! Slowly like poison your defences where broken down. Why did you let it take over you?
Why did you let it take over you? You know you have the power to overcome it yet, you let it kill you slowly.

Stand up child! Wake up child! Your eyes are wide open yet you are so deep in sleep, so deep in sleep you can't wake up.
Is this your moral death?
No! Please! You can't give up!
Oh! Can you?

Awake! Awake! Stop living in bondage and having a victim menatality.
Come just as you are.
Be in charge and fight it! Nothing can stop you for you have the power .

Immorality guilt? That was you?
What does that even mean?

#WeKeepMoving

© 2013 Busiku Halwiindi


Author's Note

Busiku Halwiindi
Constractive criticism is allowed. Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is very interesting writing. this is remind me college chapter in which Swami Vivekanandajee have said like this. very good writing dear. love this.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Its interesting! Like the way you describe how this person has become so different. Once a beautiful soul now unknown.
Stanza 6 amazed me - "sleeping child" a pureness hidden within

Very well written!


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 16, 2013
Last Updated on July 16, 2013

Author

Busiku Halwiindi
Busiku Halwiindi

Lusaka, Africa, Zambia



About
Am a vibrant young lady,open minded,creative and talented. I love art,music,poetry well chocolate and heels too. I like doing things outside the box just to see how far my thinking can take me. I cou.. more..

Writing