Hypnosis and Loosh

Hypnosis and Loosh

A Story by Symbol
"

My take on how distractions and how they relate to ritual to form the emotional intelligence of a being.

"

I am going to attempt to be reasonable, without letting my passion get too far ahead of my best point. My goal is to be able to express everything I have learned and what it means to me at this moment, but due to a lack of self-mastery, you will not understand what I am trying to say. So I will be as straightforward as I can without losing my unique linguistic sense of meaning, some points will be blunt, some sharp, and other things will be more cryptic, subtle, or subliminal. The thing is, my ‘best point’ consists of many mediocre/mundane points, some obvious, some forgotten, some hiding, nonetheless all true enough to be taken into account here in this proposal. Due to the contradictory/dual nature of truth and fact though… the multiplicity of points must not be taken out of the context that is thee one singular point I am trying to get a-cross. So bear with me.

Psychic/Emotional Vampyrism is real. Attention is more valuable than time, but not as valuable as value itself, because attention is awareness in the spatial dimension of time, and value is what deems a thing valuable. Everything you ever do, you are doing in a timed state of mind. The state is the end as well as the means to it, as the state enforces it’s thinking mechanisms, it’s ritual mentality, whatever mode of tradition inhabits the state of mind, is what determines it’s influence on physical activity. The factor of repetition has to be taken into account to recognize where hypnosis comes into play, because rule of state is ritual law. Since our habits account for pretty much everything we ever experience, it goes without saying that hypnosis/habit/ritual/tradition/thinking/muscle memory are all forming the same idea. This is where it is paramount to realize the importance of value. The habits, the means as well as the ends, the goals, the process wholly depends on our sense of value. What we deem valuable as a species, as a community, as individuals, and how we ourselves are perceived as valuable, is what determines unconscious feedback into our experience of reality.
What people don’t realize the gravity of is how they dilly dally and squander their energy and attention. Emotion is the energy that fuels our sense of meaning. We give ourselves away without a second thought, a doubt, or a question of the reasoning behind it because we have not formed our own individual idea of what is valuable. We go about mechanical actions because it requires little energy, no emotion, like a sedative disguised as a habit. Too many of us are caught in this meaningless trap of mindless mechanics and so we forget what hope meant to us. Hope is a faithful force whitch leads you into abnormal courses of action, if you jump off the edge and into the abyss that there could be something more valuable than there was on the bluff, oh so that’s why they call it a bluff… lol. You need to remember hope as if it was the source, the innocent purity of energetic potency, intense subtle pressure coming out of the fabric of eternity to keep you company when you wake up, because waking up is a lonely process. But this is what I am asking my friends and associates here, is to wake the f**k up and choose choice. It’s lonely because when you wake up completely to the oneness intuition of you as god, the power is too overwhelming to bear alone, which is why we are one two many.

Than it comes down to being honest with yourself first and foremost. Before you even think about thinking… justly meditate for the majestic sake of your purpose which you desire above all else. Prove me wrong. The only thing anyone ever wanted on earth as a human is a place of purpose that isn’t limited to this moment in time-space, we want to send out a divine echo across the heavens. We want deification. Prove me the f**k wrong. You can’t cause you are too scared to admit that we are succeeding the ego and it is being replaced with the hyper-ego of the human race. Thank you internet for getting us to face our fears of living in a simulated structure overlaying the firmament. We were too afraid to admit that we have been succumbing to evolution toward godhood all along. We were not ready. The prospects we are facing today are beyond the reason of our old ego. History is malleable to agenda. Secrecy reigns in this world because we are realizing the necessary subconscious dynamic which maintains our ignorance for our own good. We unconsciously store secrets, even away from ourselves, back in subconscious symbol systems, encrypted secret eggs waiting for the right time to crack and hatch. We tend to deny this because we bring everything onto a personal, egotistical level which hinders the maturation of our species. The more we define our own reality, the less we know, thanks to the schizophrenic nature of science, dissection and dissociation. We as a species are going through this shamanic resurrection process in a taboo sort of way, and so it breeds resistance. The body does not want to feel disconnected from the mind, yet that has to happen to invigorate the soul, the triangulation point. Ego is a construct, only a template for the production of emotion which should be utilized according to the structuration of meaning. The ego should not be misused and mistaken as if it was who you are. That would be sacrilegious.

Finally, we underestimate the power of the sub/unconscious. To put conscious faith in an idea, to impress upon the deep mind that idea fused with coherent emotion not taken personally, but used as a precursor to the generation of life within a thoughtform, is to give that idea power and influence over your state of mind. Take time to choose, HONESTLY, what thoughts you want to think, what ideals you want to put stock into, and what beliefs you want to give influence over your logic. Stop letting other people do it for you. Face your fears, help us face our species-wide fears, and let those emotions fuel your purposed passion!!!!!!

Thanks.

© 2017 Symbol


Author's Note

Symbol
What should I be expanding on, or what should I be contacting and condensing more tightly into compact points?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017
Tags: loosh, hypnosis, vampyrism, parasites, zombie, voodoo, ritual, value, attention, energy, psychic

Author

Symbol
Symbol

Los Chaos, Venezuela



Writing
Royal Blood Royal Blood

A Poem by Symbol


01 01

A Poem by Symbol