An Idea she had over and over again

An Idea she had over and over again

A Story by TJ
"

I keep having these ideas for a story where everytime I come up with another its always so similar to the first.

"
So I like to listen to a lot of cool music like electronic techno, pop and I always have a fantasy play in my head, similar situations each song..
A girl in distress, panic and confusion running trying to escape from something.
She keeps running till she cant and falls to the ground gasping for breath, trying to cry and cant.
She feels like the world is ending.
She feels like she is dying, when really she is just getting stronger, and it hurts.
Gasping for breath, stressing over something.
She is given a gift..
almost a gift from god, mother nature itself.
A gift something or someone felt she deserved to have.
Now in my head, I picture her struggling to breathe, like she is being choked, and eventually lays still.
She will lay for 3 minutes only.
She will breathe a new breath of life, and know everything that just happened, she will understand
the soul that has combined inside hers.
I am looking through her eyes now, she feels very hollow, lightweight inside, but almost invincible.
No fear or worry, just confident, powerful in some emotional way.
So many thoughts of what her fate could be, too many to decide, she can do what she wants.

© 2015 TJ


Author's Note

TJ
any ideas? opinions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on December 3, 2015
Last Updated on December 3, 2015
Tags: Idea, Short Story

Author

TJ
TJ

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada



Writing
Purple Purple

A Poem by TJ