Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles


I see you... far beyond the stars... shining down... deep into my heart. Smiling as if you want only me. Your breeze gently kisses my skin. You play with my emotions like a hurricane bound for land. You entice me with every breath. And consume me with your monsoons. I drown in your essence. Praying that I can see you once more. To experience all that your love can give. Deep within my depths, I reach. Pulling for your tsunami. A vast oasis to which I galley from. Come to me, my love. I shall whisper in your ear. Hold me close and touch my deity.


Give me my heart's most valid desire; grant me your sincerity. Uphold my honor and protect my care. Shelter me from the rain as I feel it fall on me. I wonder. How can my love be big enough to contain thee? Have I not given all that I can offer thee? For indeed one's compassion I can uphold. And cover all corners of thou mind. For I love you and you wholeheartedly. For thee to me... certainly, you are divine. Are you God in the most remarkable aspect? Or a manifestation of my mind. Either way, I love thee... with all my atoms and molecules. Kiss me everywhere. Your lips are willing to go. And I shall grant access to thee... where pleasure is bound to flow...

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 16, 2015
Last Updated on June 16, 2022
Tags: love

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing