Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

Grace me with your presence. Please fill me with your pleasures. Kiss me like there is no end to time. And show me just how much you love me. Ole heart of mine.... kill me softly while I pray for your desire. Grant me my wish to be with you once more. As my soul cries out to feel your warm embrace... I ask myself.... Do you want my love just the same? Can I please you just as strong and hard? Or am I fooling myself blind? Am I a silly school girl who's devolved into a crush? Or is this a true love affair? Only my heart can decide. For the mind says to ignore you. But I can not help to notice you exist. So, dear father time, please be kind to my love. Allow the feelings to come about just as I have come to want you ever so. Do not fret, my dear. For you will see just how good my love is. You will come to know how wonderful I am. And how transcending my kiss gets.............................................

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on June 16, 2022
Tags: love, Lust

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing