Time

Time

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles



I will travel through the sands of time. I will walk through the tundra. I would swim all the depths of each Ocean if I knew you would love me. I'll fight the quickest samurai and kill him with the art of war like Sun Tzu. If time permits. I want to kiss you until the sun burns out. I wish to hold you until the seasons can no longer change. I will disintegrate the air with the heat of your love. I will fall into the pit of bliss. Just knowing that you adore me. If time permits. I will die in the arms of your essence. I will drown in the sea of your ecstasy. I shudder at the feel of your passion when our bodies touch. I sink into your soul when you caress my skin. If time permits. I want to see how far this can go. How you grow and change. Mature and age. I want to be. The only one you run to when pain condemns you. I want to be the vast valley for your river to ravage and run through. I want to bless you every morning and kiss you every night. I want you wholeheartedly. Completely and forever. If only time permits.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

How I'd love for a girl to write for me like that. :) Nice job.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on June 16, 2022
Tags: love

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing