A look from you......

A look from you......

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

A look from you is as blinding as the sun. But, as stunning as your eyes, I lose myself in them.


A look from you is as pure as the clear blue sky when I'm with you. I feel like I left something behind every minute I'm not around you. Whenever I'm not looking at you, I feel like I am blind. Feeling lost when your essence is not here to wrap your love around. Feeling as a whole as a child when your comfort engulfs me. I am brimming to the top with happiness and joy to know I am yours. Gleaming with trust and honesty for the only man I have come to love. Never shall I question, nor should I ever accuse you of mistreatment. Never will I question your direction or leadership.


All that I am and do is for you. And all that I have, I offer to share with you because you're that great. Kiss me caress me hug me hold me love me, teach me, help me grow to mature me secure me indulge me embrace me lick me suck me sex me groove me shake me calm me relax me tame me endure me honor me respect me like me want me miss me. But, most of all, never fall out of or stop wanting to love me.


A touch from you is as soothing as the scent of lavender. It fills my senses and moves my core. The way we touch when are in the atmosphere of each other. You gravitate to me, and I pull you in.


 A look from you is as blinding as the sun; your kisses melt my heart with love.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on June 16, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing