The Plan

The Plan

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles


Thinking of a master plan. To better one's self. Create a legacy and change the hand. Give the world the best I've got. Show how much I've grown and pursued everything sought. Never questioning the divine unknown. For that too is within. But I shall spread my wings and show the world how high I have flown.
Committed to greatness and evolution to better us as a whole. Constantly looking for a more excellent, more significant solution. Thinking of the bigger cause. How we all need each other to thrive to love to flourish. Never wondering how time will allow anything to pause. For we are each other as a whole. Connected by our deities. Reaching a high spiritual frequency is our primary goal. Living above the hurt and never giving into pain. Showing our love freely. With nothing in return to gain. Being the best possible version of oneself is the key to this lifetime. That's something we all should strive to be. And without any doubt, may you wonder how your blessings should come. For you manifest all you want by the thoughts you ponder. Be strong and brave. Pain is a part of life. But choosing to suffer shall place you in a grave. Every day is a new start for happiness to make it better. And may you captain your ship with pride, joy, peace, and harmony through all types of weather.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

'Committed to greatness and evolution. To better us as a whole'

And you have bettered us as a whole by playing an important part in writing this.
Evolution does not stop with man who is only slowly arising above the animal instincts, his 'deity' within beckons him onwards and upwards, as your writing implies.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
1 Review
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing