My Heart

My Heart

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

My heart



My heart. Beats with the sounds of life. It guides me to truth and justice. Filled with love, joy, sorrow, and pain. Shows me all that is good and wholesome. My heart. Conflicting and indecisive. The gateway to my deity. Reflecting on my fears and my truths. Revealing my strengths and my weakness. My heart. Kind and caring in every way. Quick to trust but hard to fall. Wisdom and courage. For lessons, I have learned from. And situations yet to have passed. My heart, my heart. Oh, how amazing is thy heart. This is not the most glorious thing thy eyes have laid upon? And not is it the most beautiful of all that the source has created? For the heart holds the key to thy soul and opens the wonders of the Universe. Free to gift love to whomever it chooses to. ..... My heart. It is just that, my heart.



By Tiffany K Charles

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your love related poems never fail to travel to my heart! I feel the words, and their meanings paint an image to my mind. You are a very sweet being :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another version and this one portrayed a deeper sense than what I had read earlier. I loved this. I can feel your heart's genuine emotions. Great job! I love your theme about the heart! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That your heart is sweet . I know after it read

Posted 8 Years Ago


Feels a bit repetitive yet heartfelt.
Somewhat shallow yet shallow waters can reflect beautiful skies too.
Keep at it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tiffany K Charles

8 Years Ago

But is love not repetitive???? Thanks .... I'll keep up the great work.....
DaVoid

8 Years Ago

Hearts do beat over and over again. Follow your rhythm :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing