My Heart 2

My Heart 2

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles




My heart pt2

My heart. Beats with the sounds of life. It guides me to truth and justice. Filled with love, joy, sorrow, and pain. It shows me all that is good and wholesome. My heart. Conflicting and indecisive. The gateway to my deity. Reflecting on my fears and my truths. Revealing my strengths and my weakness. My heart. Kind and caring in every way. Sweet and spicy. Full of emotions and ideas. I lead with my heart and not my brain. For it is pure and honest. My heart. Open-minded. With happiness, sadness, and pain. To know one's heart is to see the one who possesses it. But the heart does not lie. It changes and grows. Entrapped with compassion and empathy. My heart......... My heart belongs to me and me alone. To whom shall I gift it? For I am complete ...... My heart holds the secrets to my soul. And it is the passageway to the source.

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

How can I say this? Your words are genuine and struck me in honesty. Your passion is fabulous - nothing could compare from it. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like your feeling . so nice

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing