The Unknown Prayer

The Unknown Prayer

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles


Give me faith so that I may see through the fog. Strengthen my faith so that I may hope for today and beyond. Grant me serenity so that I may accept the things that I can not change. Empower me so I may have the courage to change for the better in my future. Surround me so I may feel your love and know the strength of my confidence. Guide me so that I may find my light unto thy path. Please fill me with joy so that I may know happiness. You are my everything, and I can conquer it all with you. Comfort me so that I may heal. Forgive me so that I may forgive myself and others. Enlighten me so that I may help others seek and find your love. Give unto me the intuition so that I may ward off all inequities. Allow me to be a blessing and a vessel for your loving-kindness. For it is God's glory and name that I pray to ...

Amen

© 2023 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such strong devotions and your faith is unequal. This is a great prayers to strengthen one's heart and mind against all temptations. Great job! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Every thing I see in your poem. very soon you get faith

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on November 24, 2023

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing